2016 Republican presidential candidates have to appeal to women and minorities more than ever. But they also need to remember who their biggest constituency is: white men. GOP candidates are all offering various plans to cut taxes, roll back benefits for the poor, and increase military spending - and these are all things that will enrich the lives of white men, by and large.
While the Democratic Party has gone to great lengths over the last few decades to diversify, the Republican Party really hasn't - and polling numbers from the last few elections bear this out. So will Donald Trump be the best candidate to help keep the patriarchy's grip on the country? Or will it be Marco Rubio? Maybe Carly Fiorina will be best for white men, despite not being a man. Or, maybe they're all equally suited to help white dudes keep on keeping on.Here's your chance to vote up the GOP candidate running in the 2016 election who will be best for white men. And unlike the real election, you can vote for more than one.
- 18888Ended campaign on February 10, 2016
- 10079Ended campaign on February 1, 2016
- 8879Ended campaign on December 21, 2015
- 8579Ended campaign on February 3, 2016
- 107109Ended campaign on February 20, 2016
- 117122Ended campaign on March 15, 2016
- 7979Ended campaign on December 30, 2015
- 7981Ended campaign on February 12, 2016
- 2315Ended campaign on November 17, 2015
- 98113Ended campaign on February 10, 2016
- 55122Ended campaign on February 3, 2016