25 Cool Gothic Tattoo Ideas for Your Next Tat
Looking for awesome ideas for a Gothic tattoo? This list should give you plenty of body art inspiration. Gothic tattoo designs can range in style from the simple to the complex, from the monochrome to the vibrantly colored. The unique Gothic tattoos highlighted on this list represent just a small sampling of all the artistic possibilities a professional tattoo artist can offer the ink enthusiast.
Ideas for Gothic tattoos are nearly endless. Maybe you're looking to make a quieter body art statement on a discreet area. Cute Gothic tattoos like a fairies or butterflies, inked with delicate lines, might be just what you're looking for. This style of tattoo is a popular choice for spots like the shoulder blades or the lower back. Or maybe impact is what you're going for. This list features cool Gothic tattoos like mythical warriors inscribed across the back with bold inks, and demonic faces tattooed across the arms and legs. Still other ink-lovers have chosen to display symbols, angels, and roses on their bodies.What do you think are the most unique Gothic tattoo ideas? Vote up the raddest Gothic tattoo designs, and be sure to share what you think in the comment section.
1. Gothic Rose TattooPhoto: flickr / CC0
2. Gothic Black Rose TattooPhoto: Metaweb / CC-BY
3. Gothic Pentacle Tattoo On ArmPhoto: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License
4. Gothic Butterfly TattooPhoto: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License
5. Gothic Cross TattooPhoto: Metaweb / CC-BY
6. Gothic Cheshire Cat And Alice TattooPhoto: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY