List of the best Grace Kelly movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Grace Kelly's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Grace Kelly movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Grace Kelly movies will be at the top of the list. Grace Kelly has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Grace Kelly movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Grace Kelly films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Grace Kelly role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Grace Kelly performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
Items here include everything from To Catch a Thief to Mogambo."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Grace Kelly movies?" and "What are the greatest Grace Kelly roles of all time?"
- 17031Rear Window is a 1954 American mystery thriller film directed by Alfred Hitchcock and written... more
- 12429This film is a 1955 romantic thriller directed by Alfred Hitchcock, from a screenplay by John... more
- 11928This film is a 1954 3-D American thriller film in Warnercolor directed by Alfred Hitchcock,... more
- 9538High Society is a 1956 American musical comedy film directed by Charles Walters and starring... more
- 6126High Noon is a 1952 American Western film directed by Fred Zinnemann and starring Gary Cooper.... more
- 6229The Country Girl is a 1954 American drama film directed by George Seaton and starring Bing... more
- 5129Mogambo is a 1953 American adventure/romantic drama film directed by John Ford and starring... more
- 2725The Bridges at Toko-Ri is a film from 1954 that was directed by Mark Robson and was based on... more
- 2426The Swan (1956) an Eastman Color in CinemaScope is a remake of The Swan (1925), a Paramount... more
- 2125Fourteen Hours is a 1951 drama film directed by Henry Hathaway, which tells the story of a New... more
- 1527Green Fire is a 1954 Eastmancolor MGM movie directed by Andrew Marton and produced by Armand... more
- 2036Terror in the Aisles is a 1984 documentary film about horror films featuring clips from Friday... more