Hard Rock Cafe recipes - the easy way to prepare the best dishes from the Hard Rock Cafe menu. These are copycat recipes, not necessarily made the same way as they are prepared at Hard Rock Cafe, but closely modeled on the flavors and textures of On The Border popular food, so you can bring the exotic tastes of one of the best chain restaurants in the world to your own table for a fraction of the cost.
Hard Rock Cafe was founded in London, England in 1971 and has grown to include 175 restaurants in 53 countries. The chain includes casinos and restaurants and has one of the largest rock memorabilia collections in the world.
From Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits to Buffalo Wild Wings hot sauce, chain and franchise restaurants are popular destinations around the world. Eating out too frequently can be costly, not to mention that it's hard to control portion size, ingredients, or the style of cooking to suit your preferences.Making Hard Rock Cafe recipes on your own allows you to save money while enjoying your favorite menu items from the casual dining spot. This list collections the best copycat Hard Rock Cafe recipes from around the Web.
Hard Rock Cafe RibsPhoto: Metaweb / CC-BY
3 1/2 lbs slab(s) St. Louis ribs, thawed
2 cups water
2 tsp liquid smoke flavoring
1/4 cup chicken stock- Mix water and liquid smoke in a large container.
2 cups ketchup
1 tsp. maple or Cane syrup
1/3 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. black pepper
2 1/2 Tbsp Wesson oil
1 3/4 tsp. liquid smoke
1 tsp. French's mild yellow mustard
1 1/4 Tbsp dark brown sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 bay leaf
3 Tbsp white vinegar
3 Tbsp orange juice
- Place thawed rib racks into marinade for 15 minutes.
- Place ribs in roasting pan, cover with aluminum foil. Bake at 375 degrees for 2 hours.
- Remove from oven and allow ribs to cool at room temperature not more than 30 minutes.
- Barbecue Sauce: Place chicken stock, ketchup, maple syrup, garlic powder, black pepper, salad oil, liquid smoke, yellow mustard, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and bay leaf in a large stockpot and bring to a boil. Add white vinegar and orange juice. Simmer for 5 minutes. Don't over boil because the orange juice and vinegar will make the sauce bitter. Remove and discard the bay leaf after cooking.
- Place cooked ribs on grill, bone side down. Turn them over to grill meat.
- Turn bone side up and brush with barbecue sauce.
- Remove from grill and brush with additional sauce before serving.2520Would you try this?
15 oz pinto beans (with liquid)- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2 tsp corn starch
½ cup ketchup
1/3 cup white vinegar
¼ cup brown sugar
2 tbsp diced onion
1 tsp mustard paste
½ tsp chili powder
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp crushed black pepper
½ cup cooked chicken
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl except corn starch. Mix well.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 2 tbsp of water to make paste. Pour it into mixture and stir well.
- In a casserole dish, pour the beans mixture into the dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 90 minutes until sauce gets thick.
-Stir in between so that beans are cooked evenly. Makes 6 servings.2217Would you try this?
Hard Rock Cafe's Pulled Pork
3 lbs pork shoulder- Combine vinegar, Tabasco sauce, sugar and hot water in a bowl. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
1 quart hot water
1 quart apple-cider vinegar
1/2 cup Tabasco sauce
1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Pour marinade over pork. Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade, place in a baking pan.
- Cook in 450 degrees F oven until browned.
- Pour some marinade on pork, lower temperature to 300, cover and slow-roast for 2 hours. Enjoy3234Would you try this?
Baked Potato Soup
8 slices bacon- Fry bacon until crisp.
1 cup diced yellow onions
2/3 cup flour
6 cups hot chicken stock
4 cups diced, peeled baked potatoes
2 cups heavy cream
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
1 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoon red pepper sauce
1 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
1/4 cup diced green onions, white part only
additional chopped bacon
grated cheese for garnish
chopped parsley for garnish
- Chop bacon and reserve dippings.
- Cook onions in dippings over medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add flour and stir to prevent lumps. Cook 3-5 minutes until mix just begins to run golden.
- Add chicken stock; whisk to prevent lumps, until liquid thickens.
- Reduce heat to simmer and add potatoes, cream, chopped bacon, parsley, garlic, basil, salt, pepper sauce and black pepper.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, avoid boiling.
- Add grated cheese and green onions.
- Heat until cheese melts. Garnish with chopped bacon, grated cheese and parsley if desired. Makes 8 servings.3153Would you try this?