List of the best Harvey Keitel movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Harvey Keitel's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Harvey Keitel movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Harvey Keitel movies will be at the top of the list. Harvey Keitel has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Harvey Keitel movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Harvey Keitel films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Harvey Keitel role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Harvey Keitel performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This is a list that features films like This Ain't Bebop and Saturn 3."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Harvey Keitel movies?" and "What are the greatest Harvey Keitel roles of all time?"
Brett Ratner and Quentin Tarantino are among those who have directed Harvey Keitel at one point or another during their careers in the film industry. Movie fans who love Harvey Keitel have also been known to enjoy films starring Willem Dafoe and Ed Harris.
- The Lieutenant (Harvey Keitel) is a corrupt cop steeped in gambling debt who exploits his authority to sexually harass teenage girls, embezzle money and abuse drugs. His troubles come to a head when ...more
- Lulu on the Bridge is a 1998 American romantic-mystery drama film written and directed by author Paul Auster and starring Harvey Keitel, Mira Sorvino, and Willem Dafoe. The film is about a jazz ...more
- Writer Paul Benjamin (William Hurt) is nearly hit by a bus when he leaves Auggie Wren's (Harvey Keitel) smoke shop. Stranger Rashid Cole (Harold Perrineau Jr.) saves his life, and soon middle-aged ...more
- Armand d'Hubert (Keith Carradine) and Gabriel Féraud (Harvey Keitel) are French soldiers under Napoleon. A trivial quarrel between d'Hubert and Féraud escalates into a lifelong grudge, and, as war ...more
- After a long voyage from Scotland, pianist Ada McGrath (Holly Hunter) and her young daughter, Flora (Anna Paquin), are left with all their belongings, including a piano, on a New Zealand beach. Ada, ...more
- Who's That Knocking at My Door, originally titled I Call First, is a 1967 drama film, which marked Martin Scorsese's debut as a director and Harvey Keitel's debut as an actor. Exploring themes of ...more
- Based on actual events, "The Grey Zone" is the staggeringly powerful story of the Auschwitz's twelfth Sonderkommando -- one of the thirteen consecutive "Special Squads" of Jewish prisoners placed by ...more
- During the Spanish Inquisition, Franciscan monk Brother Juniper (Gabriel Byrne) witnesses the collapse of a bridge in Lima, Peru, and wonders why God has chosen to let five people perish. At a ...more
- Mean Streets is a 1973 film directed by Martin Scorsese and co-written by Scorsese and Mardik Martin. The film stars Harvey Keitel and Robert De Niro. It was released by Warner Bros. on October 2, ...more
- Jimmy (Harvey Keitel) wants nothing more than to play Carnegie Hall. He has talent, and the ambition is definitely there. But Jimmy is the son of a mob boss (Michael V. Gazzo) and when he's not ...more
- Returning home from work, blue-collar New Yorker Vincent (Norman Reedus) unwittingly stumbles onto the crime scene of his murdered wife. Three years later, he is still inconsolable -- so much so that ...more
- While on a journey of discovery in exotic India, beautiful young Ruth Barron (Kate Winslet) falls under the influence of a charismatic religious guru. Her desperate parents then hire PJ Waters ...more
- Thelma & Louise is a 1991 American film, written by Callie Khouri and directed by Ridley Scott. It stars Geena Davis as Thelma and Susan Sarandon as Louise, two friends who embark on a road trip with ...more
- Ulysses' Gaze is a 1995 Greek film directed by Theo Angelopoulos. The actor Gian Maria Volonté died during the filming. He was then replaced by Erland Josephson and the film has been dedicated to his ...more
- A group of thieves assemble to pull of the perfect diamond heist. It turns into a bloody ambush when one of the men turns out to be a police informer. As the group begins to question each other's ...more
- Pulp Fiction is a 1994 American crime film directed by Quentin Tarantino. The lives of two mob hitmen (Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta), a boxer (Bruce Willis), a gangster's wife (Uma Thurman), ...more
- Death Watch is a 1980 science fiction film directed by Bertrand Tavernier. It is based on the novel The Unsleeping Eye by David G. Compton, also known as The Continuous Katherine Mortenhoe. The film ...more
- A strung-out junkie named Maggie (Bridget Fonda) kills a police officer during the botched robbery of a drug store. After being sentenced to die at her trial, she is given a mysterious second chance. ...more
- En route to Memphis, Tenn., on a solemn solo road trip, widower Byron Gruman (Johnathon Schaech) picks up a disarming hitchhiker who claims to be the late, great Elvis Presley (Harvey Keitel). As ...more
- Dangerous Game is a 1993 film directed by Abel Ferrara starring Madonna, Harvey Keitel and James Russo.
- Blue in the Face is a 1995 comedy directed by Wayne Wang and Paul Auster. It stars Harvey Keitel, Victor Argo, Giancarlo Esposito, Roseanne Barr, Michael J. Fox, Lily Tomlin, Mira Sorvino, Lou Reed, ...more
- Private investigator and war veteran Jake Gittes (Jack Nicholson) is hired by real estate developer Jake Berman (Harvey Keitel) for some run-of-the-mill matrimonial work. After Berman shoots his ...more
- Jesus (Willem Dafoe), a humble Judean carpenter beginning to see that he is the son of God, is drawn into revolutionary action against the Roman occupiers by Judas (Harvey Keitel) -- despite his ...more
- Suffering from insomnia, disturbed loner Travis Bickle (Robert De Niro) takes a job as a New York City cabbie, haunting the streets nightly, growing increasingly detached from reality as he dreams of ...more
- When Los Angeles decides that whoever arrives first at accident scenes enough times will get a full contract with the city, the F&B Ambulance Company struggles to be faster than the competition. ...more