Fans Are Pointing Out Heartbreaking Things They Noticed About Death Eaters
Vote up the most heart-wrenching details.
The beauty of the Harry Potter series is that even villains have characterizations that make them sympathetic to an extent. The nuances behind them have been uncovered by fans over the years, who point out details that weren't initially apparent. Voldemort and the Death Eaters were definitely the antagonists of the story, yet there were more than a few times where analyzing their characters reveal something sad about them.
All in all, Death Eaters like the Malfoy family, Severus Snape, Peter Pettigrew, Bellatrix Lestrange, Barty Crouch Jr, and Voldemort delivered proof that they had heartbreaking aspects as well, and it's worth checking these fan-noticed details.
1. Snape Had Moments Where He Struggled To Play The Part Of A Death Eater
2. Regulus Black Gave His Life Because He Couldn't Harm KreacherPhoto: Kylee Handy / Pinterest
3. Voldemort And Snape's Doomed Fates Were Meant To Be
4. There Was No Trace Of Tom Riddle Remaining In Voldemort By The EndPhoto: Mahalia Sobhani / Pinterest
5. Regulus Black's Death May Have Been On Professor Slughorn's ConsciencePhoto: ferventlycurious / Tumblr
6. Snape Knew He Could Be Going To His Doom By Returning To VoldemortPhoto: Casasupernovas / Tumblr