Thanks to the subreddit MadeMeSmile, we have seen an abundance of feel-good posts throughout the month of March 2022. We have compiled our favorites of the last 4 weeks and are now letting you vote on them too.
1. A Little Bench Just For HerPhoto: u/colorfulsoul_ / Reddit
2. The Impact Of Sandra ClarkePhoto: u/Middle-Bad9825 / Reddit
3. Giving The Senior Lovebug A Loving HomePhoto: u/BulkyBenefit69 / Reddit
4. Wholesome Keanu Reeves StoryPhoto: u/jayy8143 / Reddit
5. Turning The Terracotta Metaphor Into A Positive OnePhoto: u/jayy8143 / Reddit
6. A Cute, Alternative Name For M&M'sPhoto: u/randomdragen / Reddit