List of the best Heath Ledger movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Heath Ledger's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Heath Ledger movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Heath Ledger movies will be at the top of the list. Heath Ledger has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Heath Ledger movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Heath Ledger films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Heath Ledger role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Heath Ledger performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
Everything from The Brothers Grimm to The Four Feathers is included on this list."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Heath Ledger movies?" and "What are the greatest Heath Ledger roles of all time?"
Heath Ledger worked with many famous directors, including big names like Christopher Nolan and Roland Emmerich. If you're a fan of Heath Ledger, then check out our lists of the best Jonah Hill and Christian Bale movies as well.
- With the help of allies Lt. Jim Gordon (Gary Oldman) and DA Harvey Dent (Aaron Eckhart), Batman (Christian Bale) has been able to keep a tight lid on crime in Gotham City. But when a vile young ...more
- 10 Things I Hate About You is a 1999 American romantic comedy film directed by Gil Junger, and a modern retelling of William Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew. After finding out his crush (Larisa ...more
- Peasant-born William Thatcher (Heath Ledger) begins a quest to change his stars, win the heart of an exceedingly fair maiden (Shanynn Sossamon) and rock his medieval world. With the help of friends ...more
- The Patriot is a 2000 American epic historical fiction film directed by Roland Emmerich. Peaceful farmer Benjamin Martin (Mel Gibson) is driven to lead the his own group of men during the American ...more
- The Brothers Grimm, Wilhelm (Matt Damon) and Jacob (Heath Ledger), are dysfunctional schemers who go from town to town putting on shows that convince inhabitants they are getting rid of demons. After ...more
- A fatherly chemistry professor (Geoffrey Rush) indulges two young lovers (Heath Ledger, Abbie Cornish) in their ever-increasing heroin habits. Eventually the pair, an artist named Candy and an ...more
- Ned Kelly is a 2003 Australian historical drama film directed by Gregor Jordan from a screenplay by John Michael McDonagh. The film portrays the life of Ned Kelly — a legendary bushranger in ...more
- Hank, an embittered racist prison guard working on death row, begins an unlikely, emotionally charged sexual relationship with Leticia, a Black woman and wife of a man sentenced to death. The affair ...more
- A drought in 1970s Southern California has an unexpected side effect: as people empty their swimming pools, a group of teen surfers from the Dogtown area of Venice Beach move in with skateboards, and ...more
- The story, set in 1875, follows a British officer (Heath Ledger) who resigns his post when he learns of his regiment's plan to ship out to the Sudan for the conflict with the Mahdi. His friends and ...more
- With a reputation for seducing members of the opposite sex, regardless of their marital status, a notorious womanizer discovers a beauty who seems impervious to his charms. However, as he continues ...more
- The Order, also known as The Sin Eater, is a 2003 mystery horror film written and directed by Brian Helgeland, starring Heath Ledger, Benno Fürmann, Mark Addy, and Shannyn Sossamon. Helgeland ...more
- In 1963, rodeo cowboy Jack Twist (Jake Gyllenhaal) and ranch hand Ennis Del Mar (Heath Ledger) are hired by rancher Joe Aguirre (Randy Quaid) as sheep herders in Wyoming. One night on Brokeback ...more
- Dr. Parnassus (Christopher Plummer), the leader of a traveling show, has a dark secret. Thousands of years ago he traded the soul of his daughter, Valentina, to the devil. Now the devil has come to ...more
- Nineteen-year-old strip club promoter Jimmy (Heath Ledger) is just scraping by in the red-light district of Sydney. When local crime lord Pando (Bryan Brown) offers him a shot at working for his ...more
- I'm Not There is a 2007 biographical musical film directed by Todd Haynes, inspired by the life and music of American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan. Six actors depict different facets of Dylan's public ...more
- Blackrock is a 1997 Australian drama thriller film directed by Steven Vidler and written by Nick Enright. Marking Vidler's directorial debut, the film was adapted from the play of the same name, also ...more
- Paws is an independent 1997 Australian family film that was released on 25 September 1997 in Australia and filmed in Sydney, New South Wales. The film stars 15-year-old guitarist Nathan Cavaleri who ...more
- Clowning Around is an Australian family film that was shot on location in Perth, Western Australia and Paris, France. It was based on the novel Clowning Sim by David Martin. The film was produced by ...more