Who is Heidi Klum dating? Who Heidi Klum dated; list of Heidi Klum loves, ex boyfriends; breakup rumors. The loves, exes and relationships of Heidi Klum, listed by most recent. Fans will also enjoy pictures of young Heidi Klum and the Project Runway host's sexiest pics. This list includes everyone Heidi Klum has ever went out with, including her famous ex-husband Seal. This is a comprehensive look at Heidi Klum's love life and you may be surprised to find out who the beautiful German model has been linked with over the years.
Heidi Klum has been married twice with her first husband being stylist Ric Pipino. Other notable men in Heidi Klum's dating history include Flavio Briatore and her bodyguard Martin Kristen.
Who are Heidi Klum's loves, flings, exes, relationships and everything in between? This list will answer any question you ever had about Heidi Klum's love life, including who are her famous ex-boyfriends.
- Photo: Matt Winkelmeyer / Getty Images
In March 2018, Heidi Klum was spotted kissing Tokio Hotel guitarist Tom Kaulitz. Despite their 16-year age difference, the two seem to be in a relationship as they were also spotted vacationing together in Mexico in April 2018. Klum announced their engagement on her Instagram account on Christmas day, 2018.
- Age: 31
- Birthplace: Eurasia, Saxony, Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris / Getty Images
Heidi Klum dated art curator Vito Schnabel from February 2014 to 2017.Vito Schnabel is an art dealer and the owner of Vito Schnabel Gallery, founded in Switzerland in 2015, and Vito Schnabel Projects, founded in New York in 2003.... more
- Age: 35
- Photo: Ray Tamarra / Getty Images
Martin KirstenHeidi Klum was in a relationship with her bodyguard Martin Kirsten from 2012 - 2014.
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainHeidi Klum was married to Seal from 2004 - 2012. The couple has three children and Seal also adopted Klum's daughter from a previous relationship.Henry Olusegun Adeola Samuel (born 19 February 1963), known professionally as Seal, is a British musician, singer and songwriter. He has sold over 20 million records worldwide, with his first international hit song, "Crazy", released in 1991; his most celebrated song, "Kiss from a Rose", was released in 1994. Seal has won multiple awards throughout his career, including three Brit Awards; he won Best British Male in 1992, as well as four Grammy Awards and an MTV Video Music Award. As a songwriter, he received two Ivor Novello Awards for Best Song Musically and Lyrically from the British Academy of Songwriters, Composers, and Authors for "Killer" (1990) and "Crazy" (1991).He was a coach on... more
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: Paddington, London, United Kingdom