List of the best Helen Hunt movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Helen Hunt's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Helen Hunt movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Helen Hunt movies will be at the top of the list. Helen Hunt has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Helen Hunt movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Helen Hunt films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Helen Hunt role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Helen Hunt performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This list features films like Death Scream and Cast Away."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Helen Hunt movies?" and "What are the greatest Helen Hunt roles of all time?"
Robert Altman and Woody Allen have both worked with Helen Hunt over the years, as have plenty of other well-known directors. Helen Hunt has been in some really popular films, and is right up there with stars like Andie MacDowell and Bill Paxton in terms of fame and success.
- Melvin Udall (Jack Nicholson) is an obsessive-compulsive writer of romantic fiction who's rude to everyone he meets, including his gay neighbor Simon (Greg Kinnear), but when he has to look after ...more
- During the approach of the most powerful storm in decades, university professor Dr. Jo Harding (Helen Hunt) and an underfunded team of students prepare the prototype for Dorothy, a ground-breaking ...more
- Nick Marshall (Mel Gibson) gets a whole new outlook on life when a fluke accident gives him the ability to read women's minds. At first, this "gift" provides Nick with way too much information, but ...more
- The story of a social studies teacher who gives an assignment to his junior high school class to think of an idea to change the world for the better, then put it into action. When one young student ...more
- Obsessively punctual FedEx executive Chuck Noland (Tom Hanks) is en route to an assignment in Malaysia when his plane crashes over the Pacific Ocean during a storm. The sole survivor of the flight, ...more
- Though a childhood bout with polio left him dependent on an iron lung, Mark O'Brien (John Hawkes) maintains a career as a journalist and poet. A writing assignment dealing with sex and the disabled ...more
- Having scorned every member of the New York upper class, the seductive Mrs. Erlynne (Helen Hunt) travels to Amalfi, Italy, hoping to win over a married aristocrat, Robert Windermere (Mark Umbers). ...more
- A natural talent in the sport of surfing, teenager Bethany Hamilton (AnnaSophia Robb) loses an arm in a shark attack. Bolstered by the love of her parents (Helen Hunt, Dennis Quaid) and refusing to ...more
- As punishment for a minor offense, the Air Force assigns pilot Jimmy Garrett (Matthew Broderick) to watch over a group of chimpanzees used for military experiments. Jimmy bonds with Virgil, a chimp ...more
- Peggy Sue Bodell (Kathleen Turner) attends her 25-year high school reunion after separating from her cheating husband, Charlie (Nicolas Cage). She regrets the decisions she has made in her life, such ...more
- Though she's a talented gymnast, Janey (Sarah Jessica Parker) has always followed the orders of her strict Army colonel father and stayed out of the spotlight. However, when she moves to a new town ...more
- Life deals a few heavy blows to April (Helen Hunt), a 39-year-old schoolteacher. Though she is desperate for a baby, her husband (Matthew Broderick) has decided to end their brief marriage. April ...more
- Dr. Sullivan Travis is a man at the top of his game, a rich and successful Dallas gynecologist whose "religion" is women. Dr. T. worships women. In his immediate family and in his office, they ...more
- The Miracle of Kathy Miller is a 1981 television movie which is based on the real-life story of a Scottsdale, Arizona teenager who was critically injured in a 1977 car accident. Helen Hunt, in an ...more
- In 1968 the lives of a retired doorman (Anthony Hopkins), hotel manager (William H. Macy), lounge singer (Demi Moore), busboy (Freddy Rodriguez), beautician (Sharon Stone) and others intersect in the ...more
- An unnamed young extortionist (Timothy Bottoms) sets off a bomb on an amusement park roller coaster, causing multiple fatalities, then says that he will do the same to five other rides around the ...more
- When their brother Gerald (Bill Paxton) is murdered by a Chicago mobster (Adam Baldwin), Truman (Patrick Swayze) and Briar Gates (Liam Neeson) differ on how to respond. Briar, who believes in ...more
- Failed baseball player Billy Wyatt (Mark Harmon) learns that his childhood sweetheart, Katie (Jodie Foster), has killed herself. The exuberant but troubled Katie, with her love and friendship, ...more
- Woody Allen stars as CW Briggs, the top insurance investigator in New York in 1940-or so he keeps telling the firm's new efficiency expert, Betty Ann Fitzgerald (Helen Hunt). Briggs prides himself on ...more
- Quarterback Princess is a 1983 fact-based drama film by 20th Century Fox that chronicles the courage and determination of a teenage girl who struggles against sexism and fights to play on her high ...more
- Sexual Healing is a 1993 drama film directed by Howard Cushnir.
- Injured in a climbing accident, writer Joel Garcia (Eric Stoltz) wakes up in a hospital having lost the use of his legs. Soon after, he's placed in a recovery ward where he begins the arduous process ...more
- Trancers is a 1985 science fiction film. It was directed by Charles Band and stars Tim Thomerson and Helen Hunt. It is the first film in a series of six: Trancers, and the direct-to-video releases; ...more
- Millionaire conservative Bob Roberts (Tim Robbins) launches an insurgent campaign against incumbent senator Brickley Paiste (Gore Vidal), firing up crowds at his rallies by singing '60s-style ...more
- Jean Donovan (Melissa Gilbert) is a missionary who willingly travels to El Salvador to aid the poor in the midst of a civil war. Donovan becomes a follower of Archbishop Oscar Romero (Rene Enriquez), ...more