List of the best Hema Malini movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Hema Malini's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Hema Malini movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Hema Malini movies will be at the top of the list. Hema Malini has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Hema Malini movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Hema Malini films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Hema Malini role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Hema Malini performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
Items on this list include Raaj Tilak and Baghban."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Hema Malini movies?" and "What are the greatest Hema Malini roles of all time?"
- In the village of Ramgarh, retired police chief Thakur Baldev Singh (Sanjeev Kumar) plots to bring down the notorious bandit Gabbar Singh (Amjad Khan) and enlists the help of two lesser criminals, ...more
- Khushboo is a 1975 Hindi drama film produced by Prasan Kapoor and directed by Gulzar, who had a prolific year, with two more releases in the same year, Mausam and Aandhi. It was based on the Bengali ...more
- Andaz is a 1971 Hindi romantic movie starring Rajesh Khanna, Hema Malini, Shammi Kapoor and Simi Garewal. The film was directed by Ramesh Sippy. The film was a considerable success and important in ...more
- Ek Chadar Maili Si is a 1986 film, directed by Sukhwant Dada, and is an adaptation of Rajinder Singh Bedi's classic Urdu novella, by the name. The novel won the 1965 Sahitya Akademi Award, and is ...more
- Kudrat is a 1981 Indian drama film in Hindi written and directed by Chetan Anand. The film stars Rajesh Khanna and Hema Malini in the main lead roles supported by Raaj Kumar, Priya Rajvansh and Vinod ...more
- Razia Sultan is 1983 Hindi film, written and directed by Kamal Amrohi, and starring Hema Malini, Parveen Babi and Dharmendra in lead roles. The film's music was provided by Khayyam, with lyrics by ...more
- Chhupa Rustam is a 1973 Hindi film produced and directed by Vijay Anand. The film stars Dev Anand, Hema Malini, Premnath, Ajit, Vijay Anand, Bindu and Prem Chopra. The music is by S.D. Burman.
- Seeta (Hema Malini) is an unhappy heiress who is mistreated by her aunt, Kaushalya (Manorama), who holds the purse strings in the household even though her wealth comes from Seeta's late parents. ...more
- Trishul is an Indian Hindi film directed by Yash Chopra and produced by Gulshan Rai in 1978. It is written by Salim-Javed, with music by Khayyam and lyrics by Sahir Ludhianvi. The movie was a "Super ...more
- Kranti is a 1981 Indian Hindi film produced and directed by Manoj Kumar. It stars Manoj Kumar along with a very large cast consisting of Dilip Kumar, Shashi Kapoor, Hema Malini, Shatrughan Sinha, ...more
- Premnagar or Prem Nagar is a 1974 Hindi drama film produced by D. Ramanaidu and directed by K.S. Prakash Rao. It stars Rajesh Khanna, Hema Malini, Aruna Irani, Ashok Kumar, Kamini Kaushal, Prem ...more
- Johny Mera Naam is a blockbuster 1970 crime/comedy/drama film. Directed by Vijay Anand, it stars the director's brother, Dev Anand and Pran in the roles of brothers separated in childhood. Hema ...more
- The Burning Train is a Bollywood Action thriller film released in 1980 directed by Ravi Chopra and featuring a huge all-star cast. The plot revolves around a train named Super Express that catches ...more
- Charas is a 1976 Hindi movie produced and directed by Ramanand Sagar. The film stars Dharmendra, Hema Malini, Ajit, Aruna Irani, Amjad Khan, Asrani, Sujit Kumar, Keshto Mukherjee and Tom Alter. The ...more
- Rihaee is a 1988 film directed by Aruna Raje.
- Baghban is a 2003 Bollywood drama film directed by Ravi Chopra, featuring Amitabh Bachchan and Hema Malini in lead roles. Aman Verma, Samir Soni, Saahil Chadha and Nasir Kazi portray their four sons. ...more
- Dost is a 1974 Hindi film. Produced by Premji it was directed by Dulal Guha. The film stars Dharmendra, Hema Malini, Shatrughan Sinha, Asit Sen and Rehman. The films music is by Laxmikant Pyarelal.
- Tum Haseen Main Jawan is a 1970 Hindi movie directed by Bhappi Sonie. The film stars Dharmendra, Hema Malini, Pran, Helen and Rajindernath.
- Desh Premee is a 1982 Hindi film directed by Manmohan Desai. The film is dedicated to the memory of Mohammed Rafi who sang the film's title song and actor Uttam Kumar, both of whom died two years ...more
- Satte Pe Satta is a Hindi comedy film released in 1982. It featured Amitabh Bachchan, Hema Malini, Amjad Khan, Ranjeeta Kaur, Sachin, Shakti Kapoor, Paintal, Sudhir, Inderjeet, Sarika, Kanwaljit ...more
- Dharmatama is a 1975 Hindi movie and the first Bollywood film to be shot in Afghanistan. It was produced and directed by Feroz Khan. The movie is the first attempt in India to localise The Godfather. ...more
- Raja Jani is a 1972 Hindi film. The film is produced by Madan Mohla and directed by Mohan Segal. The film stars Dharmendra, Hema Malini, Premnath, Prem Chopra, Johnny Walker, Sajjan, Bindu and Helen. ...more
- Jahan Pyar Mile is a 1970 Hindi film directed by Lekh Tandon. The film stars Shashi Kapoor, Hema Malini, Nadira and Helen. The film's music is by Shankar Jaikishan.
- Rajput is a Hindi film released in 1982. This is a multi-starrer movie directed by Vijay Anand.
- Dard is a 1981 Bollywood crime film directed by Ambrish Sangal. Rajesh Khanna who has a double role in the film was nominated for a Filmfare Award for Best Actor in 1982 for his performance in this ...more