List of symptoms associated with Hepatitis B, listed in alphabetical order with photos when available. This list can help identify the warning signs of Hepatitis B, but if you're concerned for your health you should visit your physician immediately. Many people in the world have been diagnosed with Hepatitis B, and it's certainly nothing to be ashamed about. If you are wondering "Do I have Hepatitis B?" this list may help you get a ballpark idea of whether or not you might have it.
This list below has everything from Fatigue to Fever.Many of the symptoms of Hepatitis B may be related to other illnesses or conditions, so if you're experiencing any of these symptoms don't automatically assume you have Hepatitis B. Only a medical profession can properly diagnose you, so don't hesitate to consult your doctor if you fear you may have Hepatitis B.
- 1Urethritis, Typhoid fever
- 2Meningeal Tuberculosis, Hepatitis B
- 3Pilonidal cyst, Hepatitis B
- 4Hepatitis C, Jaundice
- 5AIDS, Appendicitis
- 6Typhoid fever, Myocardial infarction
- 7Toxoplasmosis, Lymphogranuloma venereum
- 8Yellow fever, Hepatitis C
- 9Meningeal Tuberculosis, Secondary hyperparathyroidism
- 10Jaundice, Gallstone
- 11Typhoid fever, Tennis elbow
- 12Meningeal Tuberculosis, Secondary hyperparathyroidism