You might imagine Netflix would grow tired of TV-shaming viewers. Binge-watching is just part of modern culture now; it's not going anywhere. It's one of the best ways to pass the time, get over a breakup, or even pretend that you're living a completely different, possibly better life. Netflix provides a distraction when distraction is necessary.
And for that, most Netflix account users are appreciative. However, most subscribers bemoan those pesky, judgemental messages that pop after every two to fours hours of uninterpreted TV time. In fact, people make hilarious memes to really demonstrate how little Netflix's judgment matters.
Yes, Netflix, we're still watching. No, Netflix, we don't want to get off this couch and make anything of ourselves. We set out to watch every single episode of Jane the Virgin before the weekend's over, and we will stop at nothing to accomplish that goal. We may even find the time to peruse every single Netflix suggestion too - and we'll enjoy each minute.
1. Netflix Changes YouPhoto: College Humor
2. Real Friends Can't CompetePhoto: user uploaded image
3. Who Needs Friends When Television Exists?Photo: user uploaded image
4. It's Cold Here, But At Least There's NetflixPhoto: Reddit
5. It's All About Finding The Most Comfortable AnglePhoto: user uploaded image
6. Stay In Your Lane, NetflixPhoto: user uploaded image