Essential Brands For Your Hipster Lifestyle
Whether you are a hipster or you're just "asking for a friend," you may find this list of hipster brands useful. No judgement here. If you're interested in hipster fashion, you may already know some of the basic tenants: flannel shirts, kewl glasses, vintage and/or ironic t-shirts, artisan food, and mason jars. So many mason jars.
Some would say that hipster culture revolves around not buying brand-name anything - and yet, there are some brands that hipsters love, and you will find them here. From the American Spirit cigarettes they smoke to the kimchi they store in their Ball mason jars, the brands listed here are quintessentially hipster. And clothing brands? American Apparel, Levi's, Converse... Do Ray-Bans count as clothes? Because hipsters freaking love them.Add to this list if you can think of any hipster lifestyle companies that are missing. And to further your research into hipster sensibilities, you may also want to check out these voteable lists of hipster bands, hipster movies, and jobs loved by hipsters.
- Acid wash jeans, flannels, old band shirts... for pennies on the dollar of what they'd be at stores
- Wayfarers are known to keep annoying people away
- ClothingClassic denim and apparel that will never go out of style
- Sports equipment, Footwear ManufacturingSimple, classic, and timeless shoes for your feet
- There's a lot of crossover between hipsters and the Cult of Apple