Hipster Foods That We're Not Sure How To Eat
In the last few years, hipsters have created a foodie lifestyle that's all about eating the most ridiculous thing they can find at a restaurant or cook up on their own. If it can be deep fried, frozen with liquid nitrogen, or infused with cheap beer, hipsters and other pretentious folks will eat it.
The artery-clogging food on this list goes way, way beyond anything that normal human being would eat. Honestly, a lot of the food seems like it belongs next to deep fried fair food meant for people in the flyover states. How would hipper-than-hip hipsters on the coasts react if they knew they were eating basically the same thing that an accountant in Ohio chows down on? Admittedly, a lot of the eats on this list seem tasty, but we don’t have the slightest idea of how we would even begin to nosh on them. This is hipster food at it’s most ridiculous.
We’re not monsters, we would definitely eat all of the food on this list, we just have to point out the absurdity of the culture surrounding food that’s either an expensive version of what you can make for yourself or some kind of mishmash of ingredients and ideas that were better left in whatever nightmare they sprang from.
Vote on the most food that has the most pretentious, hipster vibe, then take to the comments to tell us about how you were eating PBR chicken sandwiches before it was cool.
1. Bacon Wrapped Mozzarella Stuffed Cheeseburger with Grilled Cheese BunsPhoto: @peepmyeats / Instagram
2. Milk and HoneyPhoto: @mrchichi1988 / Instagram
3. Pizza Burger Mozzarella StickPhoto: The Vulgar Chef / YouTube
4. Exploding PBR Chicken SandwichPhoto: @pytburger / Instagram
5. Crispy Cheeseburger SlidersPhoto: Coupon Clipping Cook
6. Pulled Pork Cake with Flamin' Hot Cheetos & Mac & Cheese CrustPhoto: The Vulgar Chef / YouTube