There are a few descendants of historical figures who bear a shocking resemblance to their ancestors. Some children look like their famous parents; occasionally, physical traits pass down through multiple generations. Whether it's a similarity in the eyes, nose, or the whole face, certain people are the spitting image of their historical forefathers.
History books are helpful as they track the descendants of famous people like United States presidents, but there are occasions when finding historical figures' offspring is challenging. Some kings and emperors had numerous children, and their descendants are now all around the globe.
Whether they are heroes or the biggest villains in history, many famous figures have produced familial doppelgängers.
4,1261,210See the resemblance?
- Age: Dec. at 70 (1941-2011)
- Birthplace: Vyatskoye, Khabarovsk Krai, Russia
- Profession: Politician
5,9672,191See the resemblance?
- Age: Dec. at 82 (1819-1901)
- Birthplace: Kensington Palace, London, United Kingdom
4,8242,344See the resemblance?
- Age: Dec. at 42 (1935-1977)
- Birthplace: Tupelo, Mississippi, United States of America
- Profession: Soldier, Musician, Actor, Singer
3,4192,289See the resemblance?
- Age: Dec. at 52 (1769-1821)
- Birthplace: Ajaccio, France
- Profession: Politician, Military Officer