You have been granted the secret of the time juice. No one knows exactly how it works, but it holds the power to transport you and your extra temporal vehicle through time. Exciting chrono adventures await, but you must know, there are rules for using the time juice.
1. Time juice is a limited resource. Each time slide will consume a portion of your supply, so you must prioritize your trips… rank them, if you will.
2. Time juice will only take you to historical sporting events. This is the best thing about time juice.
3. Time juice mysteriously prefers the North American continent. Transcontinental jumps consume vastly more time juice and there are no frequent flyers points. Soccer fans, invent your own juice to see great sporting events in history. #america
4. Time juice will typically only last long enough for one game, match, race, etc… Linger at your own risk.
5. Time juice will not permit you to collect on bet, or buy stocks, or get Shoeless Joe Jackson’s autograph, or whatever space/time continuum-trashing get-rich-quick scheme you're cooking up. Also you cannot kill Hitler at the 1936 Olympics. Don't even think about messing with space/time. Just stop it.
With these parameters in mind, you must choose wisely to visit the most legendary of sporting moments, solve historical sports mysteries, and, most of all, enjoy this list of the historical sports moments you'd have to visit if you had a time machine (and more importantly, time juice).