Motorcycles have always made women swoon: Sit a gorgeous Hollywood actor or member of the royal family on one and all bets are off. This list takes you back to Hollywood classic actors like Gable, Brando, McQueen, and Dean. But don't forget about today's hotties like Gosling, Pitt, and Clooney. All these hot guys on motorcycles roar through this list.
Hollywood is full of motorcycle-loving men, from Harleys to Triumphs. There's a type for everyone. Most of these guys have a collection of bikes including custom-made one-of-a-kind motorcycles. So feast your eyes on these hot men on motorcycles!
So who is the hottest guy on a motorcycle? Let's just say there are plenty of great options to choose from. Some of the most attractive leading men have hopped on a Harley either for fun or as part of a role. So some of the sexiest dudes ever are on this list.
- Photo: The Wild One / Columbia Pictures
Marlon Brando starred in "The Wild One," and his life imitated his art. Brando was often seen in his leather jacket on his motorcycle.
4118Is this cool?
- Age: Dec. at 80 (1924-2004)
- Birthplace: Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
- Photo: Giant / Warner Bros.
3818Is this cool?
- Age: Dec. at 24 (1931-1955)
- Birthplace: Marion, Indiana, United States of America
- Photo: The Great Escape / United Artists
Steve McQueen, much like Clint Eastwood, loved anything with a motor, and would race bikes in his spare time.
3013Is this cool?
- Age: Dec. at 50 (1930-1980)
- Birthplace: Beech Grove, Indiana, United States of America
- Photo: Roustabout / Paramount PicturesElvis Presley liked anything that got his pulse racing. He owned at least two motorcycles and several dirt bikes.
3116Is this cool?
- Age: Died at 42 (1935-1977)
- Birthplace: Tupelo, Mississippi, USA