List of the top home health care services companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major home health care services companies includes the largest and most profitable home health care services businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest home health care services companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous home health care services companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the home health care services industry you might want to look to these companies for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big home health care services businesses.
Gentiva Health Services and Amedisys Inc are included in this list.This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest home health care services companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful home health care services companies?"
Amedisys IncHome Health Care ServicesAmedisys Home Health and Hospice Care, based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, is one of the largest home health provider and fourth largest hospice care provider in the United States. Amedisys provides... more
- American HomePatient provides a variety of home healthcare products and services.... more
- Apria Healthcare Group, Inc. is a healthcare company.... more
- ATC Healthcare, Inc. (ATC) is a national provider of medical supplemental staffing services. The Company provides supplemental staffing to healthcare facilities through its network of 52 offices in... more
CHG Healthcare Services
Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Gentiva Health Services is the largest provider of home health care, hospice and related services in the United States. Gentiva is based in Atlanta, Georgia. It is a Fortune 1000 company with over... more
Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company
- New York Health Care, Inc., a development stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in the identification, licensing, and development of treatments for gastrointestinal disorders. Its lead product,... more
- Novo Nordisk is a Danish multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Bagsvaerd, Denmark, with production facilities in seven countries, and affiliates or offices in 75 countries. Novo... more
- Scripps Health is a nonprofit health care system based in San Diego, California. The system includes four hospitals and 19 outpatient facilities, and treats a half-million patients annually through... more
Southern Ohio Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic is a nonprofit medical practice and medical research group based in Rochester, Minnesota. It is the first and largest integrated nonprofit medical group practice in the world, employing... more