Hot Red Head Models
A list of hot, red head-models, with photos! Call them red-heads, carrot tops, gingers, or blue/blueys, people with red hair have been considered exotic (both positively and negatively) for millennia. In medieval times, red hair was considered the sign of a werewolf, vampire, or witch. Today, in Great Britain, prejudice towards red-heads still exists with derogatory names such as "ginge" still in use. Positively speaking, red-heads are stereotypically known for their fiery passion in both temperament and sexuality. To be complete, this list includes natural red heads as well as people known to regularly dye their hair red.
This list is all about models with red hair, or red hair models if you prefer it in that particular phrase order.Who is your favorite red haired model?
- 1457 VOTESPhoto: Michael Helms / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY-SA 3.0Tamara Erin Klicman (born July 8, 1974), known professionally as Tami Erin, is an American actress, model, singer, and fashion designer. She is best known for her role as Pippi Longstocking in the 1988 movie The New Adventures of Pippi Longstocking. It was released in movie theaters worldwide in 13 languages by Columbia Pictures.
- Age: 48
- Birthplace: Wheaton, Illinois, USA
- Profession: Model, Casting Director, Actor
- 2373 VOTESPhoto: Glenn Francis / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY-SA 3.0Angelica Bridges (born November 20, 1970) is an American actress, model, singer and dog-sitter. She was given a pictorial spread in Playboy magazine's November 2001 issue and featured as the issue's cover model. In 2017, she competed on the first season of FOX's reality game show Kicking & Screaming with her survivalist partner Hakim Isler.
- Age: 49
- Birthplace: Harrisonville, Missouri, USA
- Profession: Model, Actor, Singer
- 3513 VOTESPhoto: skeeze / Pixabay / Free for commercial useAngela Kay "Angie" Everhart (born September 7, 1969) is an American actress and former model who appeared in several Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues in the 1990s and posed nude for Playboy in 2000.
- Age: 49
- Birthplace: USA, Akron, Ohio
- Profession: Film Producer, Model, Actor
- 4348 VOTESPhoto: Tichnor Bros. / Wikimedia Commons / Public DomainMarilyn Monroe (born Norma Jeane Mortenson; June 1, 1926 – August 4, 1962) was an American actress, model, and singer. Famous for playing comic "blonde bombshell" characters, she became one of the most popular sex symbols of the 1950s and early 1960s and was emblematic of the era's changing attitudes towards sexuality. Although she was a top-billed actress for only a decade, her films grossed $200 million (equivalent to $2 billion in 2018) by the time of her unexpected death in 1962. More than half a century later, she continues to be a major popular culture icon.Born and raised in Los Angeles, Monroe spent most of her childhood in foster homes and an orphanage and married at the age of 16. ...more
- Age: Dec. at 36 (1926-1962)
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Profession: Film Producer, Model, Actor, Singer, Showgirl
- 5331 VOTESPhoto: Peter Duhon / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY 2.0Jessica Elizabeth Stam (born 23 April 1986) is a Canadian model. She is considered to be part of the crop of models described as "doll faces". In 2007, Forbes named her fifteenth in the list of the World's 15 Top-Earning Supermodels, earning at an estimated total of $1.5 million in the past 12 months.
- Age: 36
- Birthplace: Kincardine, United Kingdom
- Profession: Fashion Model, Model, Supermodel
- 6299 VOTESVideo: YouTubeFanny Matilda Dagmar Hamlin (born 23 October 1987 in Stockholm, Sweden), known professionally as Faye, is a former Swedish singer, songwriter, and model. She was the lead singer of the Swedish pop group Play in the early 2000s. In 2012, she debuted as a solo artist. Hamlin quit the music industry in 2014.
- Age: 35
- Birthplace: Stockholm, Sweden
- Profession: Singer