List of the top hotels and motels companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major hotels and motels companies includes the largest and most profitable hotels and motels businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest hotels and motels companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous hotels and motels companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the hotels and motels industry you might want to look to these companies for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big hotels and motels businesses.
List features companies like Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Marriott International, and many moreThis list answers the questions, "What are the biggest hotels and motels companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful hotels and motels companies?"
- Choice Hotels International, Inc. is a hospitality holding corporation based in Rockville, Maryland, in the United States. The company owns the hotel and motel brands Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites,... more
- Great Wolf Resorts is the world's largest chain of indoor water parks which owns and operates its family resorts under the Great Wolf Lodge brand. The company is headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin.... more
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts is an international chain of full service hotels and resorts and the flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide. The original company was founded by Conrad Hilton. Hilton Hotels... more
- Intrawest Resorts Holdings, Inc is a developer and operator of destination resorts and a luxury adventure travel company. The company was founded in 1976 as a privately funded real estate development... more
- Las Vegas Sands Corp. is an American casino and resort operating company based in Paradise, Nevada, USA. The company is one of the leading global developers of destination properties. Its resorts... more
- Marriott International, Inc. is an American diversified hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and related lodging facilities. Founded by J. Willard Marriott, the... more
- Morgans Hotel Group is a hospitality company that owns & operates boutique hotels, as well as acquiring and redeveloping in the United States and Europe. Among the hotel chains/brands belonging to... more
- Riviera Holdings Corporation is a casino operator based in Winchester, Nevada. It owns two casinos, the Riviera on the Las Vegas Strip, and the Riviera Black Hawk in Black Hawk, Colorado.... more
- Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. is a hotel, resort, entertainment, and media company that was accumulated by Edward Gaylord. It was previously a subsidiary of the Oklahoma City-based Oklahoma... more
- Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is an American hotel and leisure company headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut. One of the world's largest hotel companies, it owns, operates, franchises... more
- Trump Entertainment Resorts, Inc. is a gaming and hospitality company that owns and operates the Trump Taj Mahal hotel and casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States. Formerly known as Trump... more
- Westin Hotels & Resorts is an upscale hotel chain owned by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide. As of 2013, Westin operated over 192 hotels.... more
- Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is the holding company for Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, RCI and other lodging brands. It was spun off from Cendant Corporation in July 2006. Wyndham Worldwide,... more