Can you believe that humans have been to space?! It's really pretty amazing when you stop for a second and consider it. Both men and women have been to space, but on this list of hot astronauts, you'll only find space traveling male hotties who worked for NASA. These sexy astronauts are the dudes who maybe went to the moon, or were just on SkyLab, or even just on the International Space Station. But they are all pretty good-looking, so don't worry.
Maybe you think Jack Swigert, the bachelor astronaut who supposedly had a lady friend in every port, is totally attractive, or perhaps you think the '90s mustaches of Scott Altman and Michael Tanner are super cute. Everyone has their own turn-ons! Other NASA astronauts who might make you weak in the knees include Neil Armstrong (First Man on the Moon is a pretty sexy achievement!) and Pete Conrad with his tooth gap.
Where's Yuri Gagarin, you might ask? He was pretty hot. Sure, but he was a cosmonaut, which is what Russia calls their astronauts. So you will have to find another list on which to vote for him. This is just hot American guys who flew in space. Isn't that enough?Anyway, scroll down and really take in these handsome astronauts. Who do you think is the sexiest astronaut? Upvote him so others can ogle, and maybe even rerank the entire list and put the hottest astronaut hotties you see at the top.
- Photo: flickr / CC0Michael Timothy "Bueno" Good (born October 13, 1962) is a retired NASA astronaut and retired commissioned officer in the United States Air Force, holding the rank of Colonel. Mike Good flew aboard Space Shuttle Atlantis for its STS-125 mission. STS-125 was the final Hubble Space Telescope servicing mission. Good flew as Mission Specialist 2 on STS-132.... more on Wikipedia
225170Is he hot?
- Age: 57
- Birthplace: Parma, Ohio
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYNeil Alden Armstrong (August 5, 1930 – August 25, 2012) was an American astronaut and aeronautical engineer who was the first person to walk on the Moon. He was also a naval aviator, test pilot, and university professor. A graduate of Purdue University, Armstrong studied aeronautical engineering; his college tuition was paid for by the U.S. Navy under the Holloway Plan. He became a midshipman in 1949 and a naval aviator the following year. He saw action in the Korean War, flying the Grumman F9F Panther from the aircraft carrier USS Essex. In September 1951, while making a low bombing run, Armstrong's aircraft was damaged when it collided with an anti-aircraft cable which cut off a large... more on Wikipedia
347288Is he hot?
- Age: Dec. at 82 (1930-2012)
- Birthplace: Ohio, United States of America
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYFred Wallace Haise Jr. ( HAYZ; born November 14, 1933) is an American former NASA astronaut, fighter pilot with the U.S. Marine Corps and the U.S. Air Force and test pilot. He is one of only 24 people to have flown to the Moon, having flown as Lunar Module Pilot on Apollo 13. He was to have been the sixth person to land and walk on the Moon, but the Apollo 13 mission was aborted before lunar landing. He went on to fly Space Shuttle Approach and Landing Tests in 1977, and retired from NASA in 1979.... more on Wikipedia
252228Is he hot?
- Age: 86
- Birthplace: Biloxi, Mississippi, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYRoger Bruce Chaffee (, February 15, 1935 – January 27, 1967) was an American naval officer and aviator, aeronautical engineer, and NASA astronaut in the Apollo program. Chaffee was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan, where he became an Eagle Scout. He graduated from Central High School in 1953, and accepted a Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps (NROTC) scholarship. He began his college education at Illinois Institute of Technology, where he was involved in the fraternity Phi Kappa Sigma. He transferred to Purdue University in 1954, continuing his involvement in Phi Kappa Sigma and obtaining his private pilot's license. After graduating from Purdue in 1957, Chaffee completed his Navy training... more on Wikipedia
239224Is he hot?
- Age: Dec. at 32 (1935-1967)
- Birthplace: Grand Rapids, Michigan