The most beautiful Australian actresses in the world are listed below with photos. Is it something they put in the water? It seems like Australians are more attractive per capita than any other country in the world. Or maybe we just see the best ones in movies and film... All the hot Australian actresses on this list were either born in Australia or come from Australian descent. These Aussie women are mostly blonde and tall. Many also model. These Australian "sheilas" are both beautiful and talented, not just the hottest and sexiest, and are either on the big screen or small screen. Actually, most of them were probably on "Neighbours," which they pronounce like "naaay-buhs." Either way, these are very stunning Australian actresses. Vote up the ones you would like to see more often.
- Photo: DFree / ShutterstockYvonne Jaqueline Strzechowski (born 30 July 1982), known professionally as Yvonne Strahovski (), is an Australian actress. She is best known for her roles as CIA Agent Sarah Walker in the NBC spy drama series Chuck (2007–2012), Hannah McKay in the Showtime drama series Dexter (2012–2013), and CIA Agent Kate Morgan in the Fox event series 24: Live Another Day (2014). She currently stars as Serena Joy Waterford in the Hulu drama series The Handmaid's Tale (2017–present), for which she has received a Primetime Emmy Award nomination. Strahovski's other notable works include Lego: The Adventures of Clutch Powers (2010), Killer Elite (2011), I, Frankenstein (2014), The Astronaut Wives Club... more on Wikipedia
3,299843Is she beautiful?
- Age: 38
- Birthplace: Werrington Downs, Australia
- Photo: John Sciulli / Getty ImagesPhoebe Jane Elizabeth Tonkin (born 12 July 1989) is an Australian actress and model. She is best known for portraying Cleo Sertori in H2O: Just Add Water, Fiona Maxwell in Tomorrow, When the War Began, Faye Chamberlain in The Secret Circle, and Hayley Marshall in The CW series The Vampire Diaries and its spin-off series The Originals.... more on Wikipedia
2,277701Is she beautiful?
- Age: 31
- Birthplace: Sydney, Australia
- Photo: Kevin Mazur / Getty ImagesIsla Lang Fisher (; born 3 February 1976) is a Scottish-Australian actress, voice actress, and author who began her career on Australian television. Born to Scottish parents in Oman, she moved to Australia at age six. After appearing in television commercials at a young age, Fisher came to prominence for her portrayal of Shannon Reed on the soap opera Home and Away from 1994 to 1997, garnering two Logie Award nominations. Fisher made a successful transition to Hollywood in the live-action film adaptation of Scooby-Doo (2002), and has since achieved fame for her roles in Wedding Crashers (2005), Confessions of a Shopaholic (2009), The Great Gatsby (2013), and Now You See Me (2013). Her other... more on Wikipedia
2,514821Is she beautiful?
- Age: 44
- Birthplace: Muscat, Oman
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainHolly Rachel Candy (née Vukadinović born 11 May 1983), known professionally as Holly Valance, is an Australian actress, singer and model. Valance began her career as Felicity Scully on the Australian soap opera Neighbours. In 2002, she released her first album Footprints, which included three successful singles "Kiss Kiss", "Down Boy" and "Naughty Girl". In 2013, Valance was a mentor and judge of fashion competition Shopaholic Showdown.... more on Wikipedia
1,773701Is she beautiful?
- Age: 37
- Birthplace: Melbourne, Australia