The Most Beautiful Royal Women Around the World
Who are the most stunning royal women? The beautiful ladies on this list include princesses and queens from all over the world. Each one is, without a doubt, worthy of inclusion on any attractive royals list. Some of them are the wives and daughters of the world's richest royals, too. The question is, who do you believe is the fairest of them of all? Vote for the royal stunners you love the most and vote down any you don't like.
Any list of beautiful royal women should absolutely include Rania al Abdullah. She's more commonly known as Queen Noor of Jordan, and she's anything but common. This woman is whip-smart and the perfect example of a royal role model. She's been the Queen of Jordan for decades, now, and she just keeps getting more gorgeous (and turning up on lists of the most beautiful women of all time).
And there is, of courses, Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge. From day one, Kate Middleton captured the hearts of everyone. She exudes class, beauty, and royalty. She also has great genes: Her sister, Pippa, is extremely easy on the eyes, too.
This international list of hot royal women proves that the world's hottest royal men have a wonderful pool of stunning female beauties to woo. It's not likely that you'll see any of the beautiful ladies listed here doing sexy poses on the cover of Maxim, but take a look at the photos and use your imagination.
- 19,456 VOTESPhoto: Walter McBride / Getty ImagesPrincess Ameerah bint Aidan bin Nayef Al-Taweel Al-Otaibi (Arabic: الاميرة اميرة بنت عيدان بن نايف الطويل العصيمي العتيبي; born 6 November 1983), also known as Princess Ameerah al-Taweel, in the English-speaking press and media, is a Saudi Arabian princess and philanthropist. Born into a non-royal cadet branch of the Saud dynasty, the Princess married her distant cousin Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal al Saud, and assumed the role of Vice Chairperson of Al-Waleed bin Talal Foundation. Princess Ameera is a member of the board of trustees at Silatech and is currently married to Emirati billionaire Khalifa bin Butti al Muhairi.
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- 211,571 VOTESPhoto: Featureflash / Shutterstock.comCatherine, Princess of Wales, GCVO (born Catherine Elizabeth Middleton; 9 January 1982) is a member of the British royal family. She is married to William, Prince of Wales, heir apparent to the British throne, making Catherine a potential future queen consort. Born in Reading, Middleton grew up in Bucklebury, Berkshire. She was educated at St Andrew's School and Marlborough College before studying art history at the University of St Andrews in Scotland, where she met William in 2001. She held jobs in retail and marketing and pursued charity work before their engagement was announced in November 2010. They married on 29 April 2011 at Westminster Abbey. The couple's children—Prince George, ...more
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: Royal Berkshire Hospital, United Kingdom
- 310,181 VOTESDiana, Princess of Wales (born Diana Frances Spencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997), was a member of the British royal family. She was the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, and the mother of Prince William and Prince Harry. Diana's activism and glamour made her an international icon and earned her an enduring popularity as well as an unprecedented public scrutiny, exacerbated by her tumultuous private life. Diana was born into the Spencer family, among the most prominent of the British nobility, and grew up close to the royal family on their Sandringham estate. The youngest daughter of the 8th Earl Spencer and Frances Shand Kydd, she was strongly affected by their divorce in 1967. ...more
- Age: Dec. at 36 (1961-1997)
- Birthplace: Sandringham, England
- 48,132 VOTESNoor Al-Hussein (Arabic: نور الحسين; born Lisa Najeeb Halaby on August 23, 1951) is the queen dowager of Jordan as the widow of King Hussein. She was his fourth spouse and queen consort between their marriage in 1978 and his death in 1999. She is the longest-standing member of the Board of Commissioners of the International Commission on Missing Persons. As of 2011, she is president of the United World Colleges movement and an advocate of the anti-nuclear weapons proliferation campaign Global Zero. In 2015, Queen Noor received Princeton University's Woodrow Wilson Award for her public service.
- Age: 71
- Birthplace: Washington, D.C., USA
- 56,698 VOTESPhoto: lev radin / Shutterstock.comYasmine Pahlavi, Crown Princess of Iran (née Etemad-Amini, Persian: یاسمین پهلوی; born 26 July 1968) is an Iranian lawyer and the wife of Reza Pahlavi, the last crown prince of the former Imperial State of Iran.
- Age: 54
- Birthplace: Tehran, Iran
- 68,603 VOTESPhoto: Kathy Hutchins / Shutterstock.comCatherine Oxenberg, born September 22, 1961) is an American actress. Best known for her performance as Amanda Carrington on the 1980s prime time soap opera Dynasty, she is the daughter of Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia and Howard Oxenberg. She has dual citizenship, American and Serbian.
- Age: 61
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America