25+ Hourglass Body Shape Celebrities
Celebrities come in all shapes and sizes, but the easiest to recognize has to be the hourglass body shape. You’ll see a lot below, as the hourglass figure has been an iconic look since the days of Old Hollywood stars like Marilyn Monroe.
Some modern-day celebrities with that shape include Kim Kardashian - which makes sense since she wore Monroe’s dress to the 2022 Met Gala - Beyoncé, and Sofia Vergara. Also referred to as “hourglass body shape,” an hourglass figure is defined by hip and bust measurements nearly equal in size, with a narrower waist measurement. Though this particular body shape is one of the rarest, it should come as no surprise that there are many in Hollywood. Emilia Clarke of Game of Thrones and Kat Dennings of Two Broke Girls also have hourglass figures.
From Mad Men star Christina Hendricks to popstars like Megan Thee Stallion and Billie Eilish, you will recognize a lot of the celebrities on this list. Scroll on below to see more female stars who boast an hourglass shape. If you have a similar body shape, you can use these stars for style inspiration.
- Photo: @theestallion / InstagramMegan Jovon Ruth Pete (born February 15, 1995), known professionally as Megan Thee Stallion (pronounced "Megan the Stallion"), is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. Originally from Houston, Texas, she first garnered attention in 2013 when videos of her freestyling in cyphers became popular on social media platforms such as Instagram. In 2016, Megan Thee Stallion began writing, performing and releasing raps exclusively onto SoundCloud. She has commercially released three EPs since 2017—Make It Hot, Tina Snow, and Suga—with the latter two charting on the US Billboard 200. She signed to 300 Entertainment in 2018, where she released her first full-length mixtape, Fever, in 2019 to ...more
- Photo: @beyonce / InstagramBeyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter (born September 4, 1981) is an American singer, songwriter and actress. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Beyoncé performed in various singing and dancing competitions as a child. She rose to fame in the late 1990s as lead singer of the R&B girl-group Destiny's Child, one of the best-selling girl groups in history. Their hiatus saw the release of her first solo album, Dangerously in Love (2003), which debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart and earned her five Grammy Awards. The album also featured the US Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles "Crazy in Love" and "Baby Boy". Following the break-up of Destiny's Child in 2006, she released her second ...more
- Photo: @kimkardashian / InstagramKimberly Noel Kardashian West (born October 21, 1980) is an American media personality, businesswoman, socialite, model and actress. West first gained media attention as a friend and stylist of Paris Hilton but received wider notice after releasing a 2002 sex tape, Kim Kardashian, Superstar, with her then-boyfriend Ray J in 2007. Later that year, she and her family began to appear in the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Its success soon led to the creation of spin-offs including Kourtney and Kim Take New York and Kourtney and Kim Take Miami.In recent years, West has developed an online and social media presence, including hundreds of millions of followers on ...more
- Photo: @blakelively / InstagramBlake Ellender Lively (née Brown; August 25, 1987) is an American actress. Lively is known for starring as Serena van der Woodsen in the CW drama television series Gossip Girl (2007–2012). She also starred in a number of films, including The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005), The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (2008), The Town (2010), Green Lantern (2011), Savages (2012), The Age of Adaline (2015), The Shallows (2016) and A Simple Favor (2018). She has been married to actor Ryan Reynolds since 2012, with whom she has two children and is expecting a third child.
Dita Von TeesePhoto: @ditavonteese / InstagramDita Von Teese (born Heather Renée Sweet; September 28, 1972) is an American vedette, burlesque dancer, model, costume designer, entrepreneur, singer, and actress. She is credited with re-popularizing burlesque performance, earning the moniker "Queen of Burlesque".
- Photo: @bellahadid / InstagramIsabella Khair Hadid (born October 9, 1996) is an American model, signed to IMG Models in 2014. In December 2016, the Industry voted her "Model of the Year" for Model.com's Model of the Year 2016 Awards. She made her New York Fashion Week debut in the fall of 2014, walking for Desigual. In the spring fashion weeks of 2015, Hadid walked for Tom Ford in Los Angeles, and walked in the amfAR 22nd Cinema Against AIDs Gala fashion show in May. In the fall 2015 New York Fashion Week, she walked for Diane von Fürstenberg, Tommy Hilfiger, Jeremy Scott (she closed his show), and Marc Jacobs. At London Fashion Week, walked for Topshop Unique and Giles, and at Milan Fashion Week for Philipp Plein, ...more