List of the top ice cream and frozen dessert companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major ice cream brands includes the largest and most profitable frozen dessert manufacturers, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest ice cream and frozen dessert manufacturing companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous ice cream brands in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the ice cream making industry you might want to look to these companies for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big ice cream and frozen dessert manufacturing businesses.
Companies include everything from Nestlé to Ben & Jerry's.This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest ice cream company names in the world?" and "What are the most successful frozen dessert brands?"
- Ben & Jerry's Homemade Holdings Inc, trading as Ben & Jerry's, is an American dairy company, founded in Burlington, Vermont that operates internationally, with interests in food processing, it is a... more
- Dean Foods is an American food and beverage company that specializes in dairy products. The company maintains plants and distributors in the United States and the United Kingdom. Dean Foods has 100... more
- Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream Holdings, Inc., a subsidiary of Nestlé, is a United States-based producer of ice cream and frozen yogurt founded in 1928 as Edy's Grand Ice Cream in Oakland, California by... more
- Golden North is an ice cream maker in Australia. It is headquartered in Laura, South Australia, and has been in business since 1923. The Golden North brand was adopted in 1948. The business was... more
- MaggieMoo's Ice Cream and Treatery is a chain of independently owned and operated franchised stores that specialize in serving ice cream and other desserts. It is a franchise brand in the portfolio... more
- Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss multinational food and beverage company headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world measured by revenues. Nestlé’s products include baby... more