17 Problems You Would Have If You Won the Lottery
Sometimes it feels like if you were to win the lottery, your entire life would be solved and you'd have no real discernible problems left (except for your taxes, your taxes would be a nightmare). BUT there's a lot of really harrowing, horrible, and emotionally taxing stuff that comes with being that rich. Think of the amount of wine you would have to consume, the amount of sushi you would have to eat, and the number of yachts you'd have to choose from. Don't get me started on the yachts. If you won the lottery you would have a vast array of huge problems to deal with and nobody would understand you but your fellow one-percenters. So, just to put it all in one place, and the make sure everyone knows exactly how absolutely, rock-bottom sh*t it would be to have that much wealth, here's a list of really the biggest problems you would have if you happened to win the lottery.
1. Your Wallet Not Closing (And Your Butt Looking Weird in Your Pants)Photo: Rich Kids of Snapchat
2. Not Being Able to Find Your Wine in One of Your Hidden CellarsPhoto: Pinterest
3. Not Knowing Which Kind of Massage to GetPhoto: Rich Kids of Snapchat
4. Having to Decide Which Plane to Take to EuropePhoto: TheRichSnaps
5. Somehow Having to Fit All Your Friends Onto a BoatPhoto: Rich Kids of Instagram
6. Stubbing Your Toe on Your Shiny Gold Door StopPhoto: Pinterest