US Presidents (Allegedly) in the Illuminati
Which presidents are in the Illuminati? The office of the President of the United States has long been suspected of being influenced by the Illuminati. The shadowy, mysterious, yet seemingly all-powerful group has been linked to virtually every American president, from George Washington to Barack Obama - and to almost every decision they've made while in office.
Conspiracy theorists see the number of presidents who have been Freemasons as indicative of Illuminati influence in the White House, as the two groups are closely linked. But Illuminati presidents have also been non-Masons, including almost all post-war office holders. The power and prestige of the office is thought to be under complete control of the Cabal, with all wars, economic situations, foreign policy crises, and environmental disasters staged by the Powers That Be.
Why would they do this? To make money, of course. And to cement their control over the masses, who are kept ignorant that their leaders are puppets and their elections staged. Of course, none of this might be true, the Illuminati might not exist, and maybe presidents are just normal people with a desire to lead. But what fun would it be to exist in a world without all-powerful puppet masters controlling our every move?Here are the US presidents most likely to have been, or currently be, members of the Illuminati.
Young George Washington was initiated as a Master Mason, the highest beginning rank in the organization, then sworn in as a Worshipful Master of Alexandria Lodge No. 22. Additionally, the Bible Washington used when sworn in was from a Masonic lodge - and that Bible has since been used by a number of other presidents.In a 1798 letter, Washington wrote "It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am." Was this Washington throwing future historians off the trail of his Illuminati influence?
- Age: Dec. at 67 (1732-1799)
- Birthplace: Virginia, USA
- Presidency: 1
- V.P.: John Adams
- Profession: Surveyor, Politician, Soldier, Military Officer, Farmer
- While not a Freemason, Jefferson was a supporter of Masonic ideals. He wrote a letter in January 1800 that extolled the virtues of Illuminati founder Joseph Wishaupt, saying he "believes that to promote this perfection of the human character was the object of Jesus Christ. That his intention was simply to reinstate natural religion, & by diffusing the light of his morality, to teach us to govern ourselves. His precepts are the love of god & love of our neighbor."
- Age: Dec. at 83 (1743-1826)
- Birthplace: Shadwell, Virginia, USA
- Presidency: 3
- V.P.: Aaron Burr, George Clinton
- Profession: Statesman, Inventor, Author, Farmer, Architect
The elder George Bush has been described as a Globalist, a member of the Bohemian Club, Skull and Bones, CFR, and the Trilateral Commission. He also served as the director of the CIA - an arm of the government heavily infiltrated by Masons - from 1976 to 1977.
- Age: 98
- Birthplace: Milton, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Presidency: 41
- V.P.: Dan Quayle
- Profession: Businessperson, Politician, Entrepreneur, Military aviator
- Truman was one of the most active and enthusiastic Masonic presidents. He was initiated as a Master Mason in 1911, was elected Worshipful Master of his own lodge a few years later, and in 1940, he was elected Grand Master of Masons of Missouri. He eventually rose to the 33rd Degree rank, and was also a member of Illuminati groups the Skull and Bones, and the Council on Foreign Relations.
- Age: Dec. at 88 (1884-1972)
- Birthplace: Lamar, Missouri, USA
- Presidency: 33
- V.P.: Alben W. Barkley
- Profession: Businessperson, Politician, Haberdasher, Farmer, Writer
- Photo: Unknown / Wikimedia Commons / Public domainBush is thought to be a high-ranking Illuminati member who played a key role in the September 11th false flag attack and the subsequent Patriot Act and war with Iraq. Bush also has numerous ties to big business, Wall Street, Illuminati front groups, Satanist cults, and oil companies.
- Age: 76
- Birthplace: New Haven, Connecticut, United States of America
- Presidency: 43
- V.P.: Dick Cheney
- Profession: Pilot, Public speaker, Businessperson, Politician, Author
- Photo: Elias Goldensky / Wikimedia Commons / Public domainRoosevelt was an active Mason, and in 1934, he was made an honorary Grand Master of the Order of DeMolay, a Masonic youth organization. A prominent member of a high-level Illuminati family, FDR is thought to have played a critical role in the staging and propaganda of World War II, which brought tremendous wealth and power to the Cabal. Some believe his death, during his fourth presidential term, was actually an Illuminati assassination because he opposed using the atomic bomb.
- Age: Dec. at 63 (1882-1945)
- Birthplace: New York City, Hyde Park, New York, USA
- Presidency: 32
- V.P.: John Nance Garner, Henry A. Wallace, Harry S. Truman
- Profession: Politician, Soldier, Corporate lawyer, Writer, Lawyer