Every famous British serial killer is listed here by their number of murders. Famous English serial killers - and some foreign-born - top this list of infamous killers in the UK. Shocking murders, infamous crimes, famous victims - these stories of serial killers in England have it all. These British murderers have many victims to their name and have done monstrous crimes that are even hard to imagine.
Who are the most famous British serial killers? One of the most famous - a London serial killer - went by the name of Jack the Ripper and his identify has never been solved. This list features British murderers from the 20th century and years prior. If you're interested in more on serial killers, check out the most famous American serial killers, the most notable female serial killers, and art imitating life with the greatest fictional serial killers.
- AKA "Angel of Death"; paediatric nurse who killed four babies and wounded nine others; sentenced to life imprisonment in 1991Beverley Gail Allitt (born 4 October 1968) is an English serial child killer who was convicted of murdering four children, attempting to murder three other children, and causing grievous bodily harm to a further six. The crimes were committed over a period of 59 days between February and April 1991 in the children's ward at Grantham and Kesteven Hospital, Lincolnshire, where Allitt was employed as a State Enrolled Nurse. She administered large doses of insulin to at least two victims and a large air bubble was found in the body of another, but police were unable to establish how all the attacks were carried out. In May 1993, at Nottingham Crown Court, she received thirteen life sentences... more
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: England
- known to have killed at least three young boys near London in the 1980s
- Age: Dec. at 40 (1953-1993)
- Scottish schoolgirl killer; convicted of three murders, suspected of far more killingsRobert Black (21 April 1947 – 12 January 2016) was a Scottish serial killer and paedophile who was convicted of the kidnap, rape, sexual assault and murder of four girls aged between 5 and 11 in a series of killings committed between 1981 and 1986 in the United Kingdom. Black was convicted of the kidnapping, rape and murder of three girls on 19 May 1994. He was also convicted of the kidnapping of a fourth girl, and had earlier been convicted of the kidnapping and sexual assault of a fifth. He was sentenced to life imprisonment, with a recommendation that he serve a minimum of 35 years. Black was further convicted of the 1981 sexual assault and murder of nine-year-old Jennifer Cardy in 2011,... more
- Age: 73
- Birthplace: Grangemouth, United Kingdom
AKA "Moors Murderers"Murdered five kids, aged btw 10 and 17, then buried them in Saddleworth MoorIan Brady (born Ian Duncan Stewart on January 2, 1938 in the Gorbals, Glasgow, Scotland) is a notorious Scottish serial killer. Brady is known primarily for his role in a series of murders that took place in Greater Manchester between 1963 and 1965. These were dubbed the Moors murders, as several victims were buried along the Saddleworth Moor near Oldham in Lancashire.... more
- Age: 82
- Birthplace: Glasgow, United Kingdom