25 K-pop Idols Who Are INFJ
Vote up the idols you think fit the INFJ type most.
Wondering which K-pop idols are INFJ? Here's a list of popular Korean celebrities, actors, and singers who are INFJ. According to the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), INFJ personality types are commonly natural helpers, who might be stubborn or overly sensitive, but are focused on making things better for everyone. Which INFJ male and female Korean celebs are you surprised about?
Famous INFJ K-pop idols include Mamamoo's Solar, EXO's Kai, VIVIZ's Umji, and Loona's Yves, as well as top K-pop solo artists, like Taeyeon, Cha Eun-woo, and Taeyang. Vote up the artists who best resemble the INFJ personality type, and vote down the ones who might need to retake the MBTI test.
- 1190 VOTESWonwoo (born July 17, 1996) is a South Korean rapper under Pledis Entertainment. He is a member of the boy group SEVENTEEN and its hip-hop team unit.
- 2192 VOTESLee Dong-min (born March 30, 1997), professionally known as Cha Eun-woo, is a South Korean singer, actor, and model under the label of Fantagio. He is a member of the South Korean boy group Astro. In April 2020, Cha joined Master in the House as a fixed cast member. At the 2020 SBS Entertainment Awards, he won Rookie Award for Master in the House. In December 2020, Cha starred as the male lead in the tvN drama True Beauty, based on the webtoon of the same name, where he portrays Lee Su-ho, a "perfect man" who pays no attention to others.
- 3180 VOTES
Source: ELLE Korea ‘IU’s Random Q&A'Lee Ji-eun (born May 16, 1993), professionally known as IU, is a South Korean singer-songwriter, record producer, and actress. She signed with Kakao M (formerly LOEN Entertainment) in 2007 as a trainee and began her music career at the age of 15 with her debut album, Lost and Found. Her follow-up albums, Growing Up and IU...IM, brought her mainstream success, but it was through "Good Day", the lead single from her 2010 album Real, that she achieved national stardom. With the success of her 2011 albums, Real+ and Last Fantasy, IU established herself as a formidable force on the music charts and further cemented her image as Korea's "little sister". Aside from music, IU has also ventured into ...more
- 4163 VOTESKim Jong-in (born January 14, 1994), better known as Kai, is a South Korean singer, model, actor, and dancer. He is a member of the South Korean-Chinese boy group Exo, its sub unit Exo-K, and South Korean supergroup SuperM. He debuted as a soloist in November 2020 with the release of his extended-play, Kai. Apart from his musical career, Kai has also starred in various television dramas such as Choco Bank (2016), Andante (2017), and Spring Has Come (2018). Kai is widely considered to be one of the best dancers of South Korea and K-pop.
- 5100 VOTESNaoi Rei (born February 3, 2004), better known as Rei, is a Japanese rapper and singer under Starship Entertainment. She is a member of the girl group IVE.
- 699 VOTESLim Jae-beom (born January 6, 1994), commonly known by his stage name Jay B and formerly JB, is a South Korean singer, record producer, songwriter, dancer and actor who is the leader of South Korean boy band Got7 and part of the sub-units Jus2 and boy band duo JJ Project. JB made his small-screen debut through the drama series Dream High 2 in 2012. He has also starred in MBC's When a Man Falls in Love as Seo Mi-joon. On March 5, 2019, JB and his group-mate Yugyeom debuted as Jus2, a sub-unit of Got7, with their EP Focus and its lead single "Focus On Me." On January 19, 2021, following the expiration of his contract, he left JYP Entertainment. On February 20, 2021, with the release of Got7's ...more