List of symptoms associated with Inflammatory bowel disease, listed in alphabetical order with photos when available. This list can help identify the warning signs of Inflammatory bowel disease, but if you're concerned for your health you should visit your physician immediately. Many people in the world have been diagnosed with Inflammatory bowel disease, and it's certainly nothing to be ashamed about. If you are wondering "Do I have Inflammatory bowel disease?" this list may help you get a ballpark idea of whether or not you might have it.
The list you're viewing is made up of many different items, including Fever and Abdominal pain.Many of the symptoms of Inflammatory bowel disease may be related to other illnesses or conditions, so if you're experiencing any of these symptoms don't automatically assume you have Inflammatory bowel disease. Only a medical profession can properly diagnose you, so don't hesitate to consult your doctor if you fear you may have Inflammatory bowel disease.
- 1Urethritis, Typhoid fever
- 2Meningeal Tuberculosis, Hepatitis B
- 3Crohn's disease, Secondary hyperparathyroidism
- 4Inflammatory bowel disease
- 5AIDS, Appendicitis
- 6Inflammatory bowel disease
- 7Crohn's disease, Vasculitis
- 8Ulcerative colitis, Inflammatory bowel disease
- 9Herpes genitalis, Herpes simplex
- 10Typhoid fever, Tennis elbow
- 11Meningeal Tuberculosis, Secondary hyperparathyroidism