50 K-pop Idols Who Are INFP
Vote up the idols you think fit the INFP type most.
Wondering which K-pop idols are INFP? Here's a list of popular Korean celebrities, actors, and singers who are INFP. According to the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), INFP personality types are commonly "big picture" idealists who might appear shy, but instead take their time to open up to people. Which INFP male and female Korean celebs are you surprised about?
Famous INFP K-pop idols include Blackpink's Jennie, BTS member V, Twice's Momo, and Red Velvet's Joy, as well as top K-pop solo artists, like Taemin, Sunmi, and Wonho. Vote up the artists who best resemble the INFP personality type, and vote down the ones who might need to retake the MBTI test.
- 1425 VOTESHwang Hyun-jin (born March 20, 2000) is a South Korean rapper and dancer under JYP Entertainment. He is a member of the boy group Stray Kids.
- 2262 VOTESSon Chae-young (born April 23, 1999), known mononymously as Chaeyoung, is a South Korean rapper and singer. She is a member of the South Korean girl group Twice, formed by JYP Entertainment. At 14 years old, Chaeyoung auditioned for JYP Entertainment, joining as a trainee after passing two rounds. Before her debut, she appeared in music videos for Got7 and Miss A.
- 3422 VOTES
Source: BTS MBTI Lab 1Kim Tae-hyung (born December 30, 1995), better known by his stage name V, is a South Korean singer, songwriter, actor, and member of the South Korean boy group BTS. In 2016, V made his acting debut with a supporting role in KBS2's historical drama Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth under his real name. He also collaborated with fellow BTS member Jin for the Hwarang soundtrack entitled "It's Definitely You". On June 8, 2017, he released "4 O'Clock", a song he co-produced with fellow BTS member RM, to celebrate BTS’ fourth anniversary. In 2018, Eugene Investment & Securities Co., Ltd. conducted a research analyzing K-pop industry. "V" ranked first in the chart which means it was the number one ...more
- 4128 VOTESJun (born June 10, 1996) is a Chinese singer, dancer, and actor under Pledis Entertainment. He is a member of the boy group SEVENTEEN and its performance team unit.
- 5138 VOTESLee Tae-min (born July 18, 1993), better known by the mononym Taemin, is a South Korean singer-songwriter, actor and dancer. He is a member of the boy group SHINee and supergroup SuperM. He made his solo debut in August 18, 2014 with the mini album Ace.
- 6151 VOTESSakura Miyawaki (born March 19, 1998) is a Japanese singer and actress. She is a former member of the Japanese idol girl groups HKT48 and AKB48, and the Japanese-South Korean girl group Iz*One. She is a member of the South Korean girl group Le Sserafim. As one of the group's leading members, Miyawaki became the center (lead singer and dancer) for AKB48's 43rd single "Kimi wa Melody" (Your Melody), released in January 2016 as the group's 10th Anniversary Memorial single. In 2017, she was chosen, along with Jurina Matsui of SKE48, to be the WCenter (double centers) for AKB48's 48th commemorative single "Negaigoto no Mochigusare".