27 Times Parents Absolutely Lost Their Minds In A Text Message
Vote up the craziest parental freakouts!
Moms and dads have been yelling at their kids since the dawn of time and the invention of cell phones has made it a whole lot easier. Gathered from the subreddit r/insaneparents, these text convos show parents doing what they do best: absolutely freaking out for pretty much no reason at all.
1. Don't Ever Send Mom An Auto-ReplyPhoto: u/sean101v / Reddit
2. Don't Turn Your Phone Off, Even If You're In Class
3. This Mom Is #TeamGapPhoto: u/Oracle178 / Reddit
4. Visit Or Your Stuff Is Going In The TrashPhoto: u/ConceptionalNormie / Reddit
5. Mom Calls The Police On Vacationing Son
6. This Dad Locked Himself Out Of The Apartment And Now His Kid Is Paying The PricePhoto: u/MIDGET118 / Reddit