21 Texts From Parents Who Have Lost Their Darn Minds
Parents love to worry. And when they worry, they lash out. As seen on the subreddit r/insaneparents, here are a collection of some of the most unhinged texts we've ever seen. No one ever said having a smart phone made for wise decisions.
1. Mom Expects Kid To Travel Through Time To Clean The HousePhoto: u/Grim_Reaper181 / Reddit
2. Mom Needs Something Printed NOW!Photo: u/lobphin / Reddit
3. Mother Expects Instant Replies Or She Takes Away MedicinePhoto: u/angelp3na / Reddit
4. Mom Takes Money Out Of Her Kid's Bank Account For Not Cleaning Their RoomPhoto: u/BubbleBeast245 / Reddit
5. High School Senior Asks To Pick Out Their Own ClothesPhoto: u/iceteawit / Reddit
6. Stop SpendingPhoto: u/CHIEFXx / Reddit