List of the top insurance companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major insurance companies includes the largest and most profitable insurance businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest insurance companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous insurance companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the insurance industry you might want to look to these companies for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big insurance businesses.
This list features Aon plc, Old Republic International and more.This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest insurance companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful insurance companies?"
- 1Accident Fund Insurance Company of America is a workers' compensation insurance company... more on Wikipedia
Accident FundInsurance Carriers
- 2Allianz France is a French insurance company, headquartered in Rue de Richelieu,... more on Wikipedia
- 3Al Ghurair Group is a Dubai, United Arab Emirates-based business group founded by the Al... more on Wikipedia
- 4Allied Dunbar was a large British life assurance group. In its early years it was known as... more on Wikipedia
Allied DunbarInsurance Carriers
- 5Generali Deutschland Holding AG is a German holding company consisting of about 20 insurance... more on Wikipedia
Generali DeutschlandInsurance Carriers
- 6American Family Insurance is a private mutual company that focuses on property, casualty and... more on Wikipedia
- 7The Andy Warhol Registry is an online Registry System developed by the company TAG Registries....
Andy Warhol RegistryInsurance Carriers, Art Dealers
- 8Assuranceforeningen Gard is the largest Protection & Indemnity insurer among the thirteen... more on Wikipedia
Assuranceforeningen GardInsurance Carriers
- 9Atradius is one of the world's largest credit insurers, with more than 160 offices in 50... more on Wikipedia
- 10Aviva Group Ireland plc is the Irish arm of British insurance firm Aviva plc. Its headquarters... more on Wikipedia
Aviva Group IrelandInsurance Carriers
- 11AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, formerly The Equitable Life Assurance Society of the... more on Wikipedia
- 12The Bank of Punjab is a Pakistani bank headquartered at BOP Tower, Main Bouleveard, Gulberg,... more on Wikipedia
Bank of PunjabInsurance Carriers, Financial Services
- 13BankBazaar is an Indian internet-based multi-brand financial product comparison platform,... more on Wikipedia
BankBazaarFinance, Insurance Carriers
- 14The Banksy Registry is an online Registry System designed by the company TAG Registries. It is...
Banksy RegistryInsurance Carriers, Art Dealers
- 15The BB&T Corporation is one of the largest financial services holding companies in the U.S.... more on Wikipedia
- 16Beazley plc is the parent company of specialist insurance businesses with operations in... more on Wikipedia
Beazley GroupInsurance Carriers
- 17Beneficial Financial Group is an insurance and financial services company based in Salt Lake... more on Wikipedia
- 18Berkshire Hathaway Assurance is a bond insurance company created by Berkshire Hathaway, Inc.... more on Wikipedia
Berkshire Hathaway Assurance CorporationInsurance Carriers
- 19Brit plc is an international general insurance and reinsurance group specialising in... more on Wikipedia
Brit plcInsurance Carriers
- 20Catlin Group Limited is a Bermuda-based specialty insurance and reinsurance company. Catlin... more on Wikipedia
Catlin GroupInsurance Carriers
- 21The Centurion Bank of Punjab was an Indian private sector bank that provided retail and... more on Wikipedia
Centurion Bank of PunjabInsurance Carriers
- 22CGU plc was a large insurance group, created by the merger of Commercial Union and General... more on Wikipedia
CGU plcInsurance Carriers
- 23The Chagall Registry is an online Registry System developed by the company TAG Registries. It...
Chagall RegistryInsurance Carriers, Art Dealers
- 24China Pacific Insurance Group, or CPIC Group, was established on the basis of the former China... more on Wikipedia
- 25The Chuck Close Registry is an online Registry System developed by the company TAG Registries....
Chuck Close RegistryInsurance Carriers, Art Dealers