K-pop Idols Who Are ISFP
Vote up the idols you think fit the ISFP type most.
Wondering which K-pop idols are ISFP? Here's a list of popular Korean celebrities, actors, and singers who are ISFP. According to the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), ISFP personality types are known to be practical people who prefer hands-on learning while also preserving their personal space and avoiding conflicts. Which ISFP male and female Korean celebs are you surprised about?
Famous ISFP K-pop idols include Chaewon (Le Sserafim), Bomi (Apink), and Jihyo (Twice), as well as top K-pop solo artists, like Baekhyun and Jungkook (BTS). Vote up the artists who best resemble the ISFP personality type, and vote down the ones who might need to retake the MBTI test.
- 1162 VOTESLee Min-ho (born October 25, 1998), better known as Lee Know, is a South Korean singer and dancer under JYP Entertainment. He is a member of the boy group Stray Kids. Prior to debuting, he went by his birth name Lee Min Ho.
- 2101 VOTESMina Myoi (born March 24, 1997), known mononymously as Mina, is an American-born Japanese singer and dancer based in South Korea. She is one of three Japanese members of the South Korean girl group Twice, formed by JYP Entertainment in 2015. Mina was shopping with her mother in Osaka when she was approached and offered an audition by a recruiter from JYP Entertainment. In 2014, she moved to South Korea to become a trainee at JYP Entertainment.
- 3172 VOTESJeon Jung-kook (born September 1, 1997), known mononymously as Jungkook, is a South Korean singer and songwriter. He is the youngest member and vocalist of the South Korean boy band BTS. Jungkook has released three solo tracks with BTS: "Begin" in 2016, "Euphoria" in 2018, and "My Time" in 2020, all of which have charted on South Korea's Gaon Digital Chart. He also sang the soundtrack for the BTS-based webtoon 7Fates: Chakho, titled "Stay Alive". In 2022, he was featured on the single "Left and Right" by American singer-songwriter Charlie Puth, which peaked at number 22 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100.
- 4112 VOTESKim Chae-won (born August 1, 2000), better known mononymously as Chaewon, is a South Korean singer. She is the leader of South Korean girl group Le Sserafim. She is also a former member of the reality competition series Produce 48's, resulting girl group Iz*One in 2018.
- 594 VOTESChoi Soo-bin (born December 5, 2000), better known as Soobin, is a South Korean singer under Big Hit Entertainment. He is the leader of the boy group TXT.
- 686 VOTESKang Seul-gi (born February 10, 1994), known mononymously as Seulgi, is a South Korean singer and dancer. She is a member of the South Korean girl group Red Velvet and its sub-unit Red Velvet - Irene & Seulgi. She is also a member of South Korean supergroup Got the Beat.