List of the best James Gandolfini movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. James Gandolfini's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top James Gandolfini movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated James Gandolfini movies will be at the top of the list. James Gandolfini has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest James Gandolfini movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining James Gandolfini films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best James Gandolfini role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest James Gandolfini performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
Items here include everything from The Incredible Burt Wonderstone to New World."This list answers the questions, "What are the best James Gandolfini movies?" and "What are the greatest James Gandolfini roles of all time?"
James Gandolfini was no stranger to working with popular directors, including Joel Schumacher, Tony Scott and Joel Coen. If James Gandolfini movies are your thing, then check out the greatest movies by Rod Steiger and Kevin Pollak too.
- When rival crook Johnny Amato (Vincent Curatola) hatches a plan to rob a card game run by mob lackey Markie (Ray Liotta), he picks a low-rent thug named Frankie (Scoot McNairy) to do the job. Frankie ...more
- Chaos reigns in the New York City subway system when heavily armed criminals, led by a mastermind named Ryder (John Travolta), hijack a subway train and threaten to kill everyone on board unless a ...more
- A dark tale of infidelity and murder, crime and punishment. Set in a small northern California town of the late 40s, the film portrays Ed Crane (Billy Bob Thornton), a barber dissatisfied with his ...more
- Feeling misunderstood at home and at school, mischievous Max (Max Records) escapes to the land of the Wild Things, majestic -- and sometimes fierce -- creatures. They allow Max to become their ...more
- After the Cold War, a breakaway Russian republic with nuclear warheads becomes a possible worldwide threat. U.S. submarine Capt. Frank Ramsey (Gene Hackman) signs on a relatively green but highly ...more
- Down the Shore is a 2011 film directed by Harold Guskin starring James Gandolfini and Famke Janssen. It has a 55% on Rotten Tomatoes based on 11 reviews.
- After witnessing the execution of serial killer Edgar Reese (Elias Koteas), whom he arrested, police detective John Hobbes (Denzel Washington), and his partner, Jonesy (John Goodman), are soon ...more
- Chili Palmer (John Travolta) is a Miami mobster who gets sent by his boss, the psychopathic "Bones" Barboni (Dennis Farina), to collect a bad debt from Harry Zimm (Gene Hackman), a Hollywood producer ...more
- A three-star general (Robert Redford) is court-martialed and sentenced to a military maximum security prison, The Castle. Inside, he finds corruption and murder -- and he rallies the 1,200 inmates to ...more
- Private detective Tom Welles (Nicolas Cage) lives a normal life with his wife (Catherine Keener) and young daughter, until he receives a startling new case. A widow named Mrs. Christian (Myra Carter) ...more
- A comic-book nerd and Elvis fanatic Clarence (Christian Slater) and a prostitute named Alabama (Patricia Arquette) fall in love. Clarence breaks the news to her pimp and ends up killing him. He grabs ...more
- Charismatic Southern politician Willie Stark's (Sean Penn) idealism and good intentions give way to corruption after he becomes governor of Louisiana. Unfortunately for Stark, his right-hand man ...more
- With his gangster boss (Tony Lo Bianco) on trial for murder, a mob thug known as "the Teacher" (Alec Baldwin) tells Annie Laird (Demi Moore) she must talk her fellow jurors into a not-guilty verdict, ...more
- Brad Pitt stars as Jerry Welbach, a reluctant bagman, who has been given two ultimatums: The first is from his mob boss to travel to Mexico and retrieve a priceless antique pistol, known as "the ...more
- In this legal thriller based on a true story, John Travolta stars as Jan Schlichtmann, a tenacious personal-injury attorney whose fierce determination entangles him in a case that threatens to ...more
- 12 Angry Men is a 1997 television film directed by William Friedkin, adapted from the Reginald Rose teleplay of the same title. It is a remake of the film of 1957.
- A wealthy executive, Drew Latham (Ben Affleck) has no close relationships and becomes nostalgic for his childhood home as Christmas approaches. When he visits the house and finds another family ...more
- In this musical that features characters lip-synching to classic songs, Nick (James Gandolfini), a Queens, N.Y.-based ironworker, lives with his wife, Kitty (Susan Sarandon), and three daughters. ...more
- "Trauma transforms us. Years after their teenage daughter’s death, Lois and Doug Riley, an upstanding Indiana couple, are frozen by estranging grief. She isolates herself in their immaculate suburban ...more
- During an interview, British Cabinet Minister Simon Foster (Tom Hollander) delivers an off-the-cuff remark that war in the Middle East is "unforeseeable." Profane political spin doctor Malcolm Tucker ...more
- New attorney Sean Casey (Andy Garcia), a former policeman, has been unexpectedly tapped to prosecute a case against drug dealer Jordan Washington (Shiek Mahmud-Bey). Washington's lawyer, Sam Vigoda ...more
- Not Fade Away is a 2012 drama film written and directed by David Chase.
- In the 1970s Bill Loud (Tim Robbins) and his wife, Pat (Diane Lane), allow cameras to film their personal lives for the PBS series "An American Family."
- Perdita Durango, released as Dance with the Devil in the United States, is a 1997 Spanish crime-drama film directed by Álex de la Iglesia, based on Barry Gifford's novel 59° and Raining: The Story of ...more
- Cleaver is a metafictional film within a TV-series that serves as an important plot element toward the end of the HBO television drama series The Sopranos. Although very little film material is ...more