Who is Jay-Z dating? Who Jay-Z dated; list of Jay-Z loves, ex girlfriends; breakup rumors. Fans will also enjoy this list of Jay-Z's celebrity friends and the most underrated Jay-Z songs only true fans will know. Now that Jay-Z is with mommy Beyonce, it seems unlikely he'll end up in any celeb "tapes" anytime soon, but he's also been involved with an impressive roster of women who may have a Jay-Z starring tape lying around somewhere. If one surfaces, he'll be high atop the list of celebrity with such tapes. The loves, exes and relationships of Jay-Z, listed by most recent.
Jay-Z's dating history includes Aaliyah, Mya, Foxy Brown, and more.
- Photo: flickr / CC0
Jay-Z has been married to Beyonce since 2008. They have one child together. On February 1, 2017, Beyonce announced she was expecting twins and gave birth in June that year.Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter (born September 4, 1981) is an American singer, songwriter and actress. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Beyoncé performed in various singing and dancing competitions as a child. She rose to fame in the late 1990s as lead singer of the R&B girl-group Destiny's Child, one of the best-selling girl groups in history. Their hiatus saw the release of her first solo album, Dangerously in Love (2003), which debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart and earned her five Grammy Awards. The album also featured the US Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles "Crazy in Love" and "Baby Boy". Following the break-up of Destiny's Child in 2006, she released her second... more
- Age: 40
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, United States of America
- Photo: David Shankbone / Wikimedia Commons
Rumor has it that the infamous Jay-Z/Solange feud was do to with the "99 Problems" rapper flirting with Rachel Roy.
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Monterey, California
- Photo: Liam Mendes / Wikimedia Commons
Rumor has it that Jay-Z got with Rihanna back in 2006.Robyn Rihanna Fenty (born February 20, 1988) is a Barbadian singer, songwriter, record producer, businesswoman, fashion designer, actress and philanthropist. She is known for embracing various musical styles and reinventing her image throughout her career. Born in Saint Michael and raised in Bridgetown, Barbados, Rihanna moved to the US in 2005, when she signed with Def Jam Recordings to pursue a music career. Rihanna earned significant recognition following the release of her first two studio albums Music of the Sun (2005) and A Girl like Me (2006), both of which were influenced by Caribbean music and peaked within the top ten of the US Billboard 200 chart. Rihanna's third studio album,... more
- Age: 33
- Birthplace: Saint Michael Parish, Barbados
- Photo: John Mueller / Wikimedia CommonsJay-Z dated Blu Cantrell in 2001.Blu Cantrell (born Tiffany Cobb; March 16, 1976) is an American R&B and soul singer-songwriter. Cantrell rose to fame in 2001, with the release of her debut single, "Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!)", which peaked at number two on the US Billboard Hot 100 and topped the US Mainstream Top 40 chart, along with charting across several countries and being included in her debut album, So Blu. The song earned Cantrell a Grammy Award nomination. In 2003, Cantrell released her second album, Bittersweet, which was nominated for a Grammy Award and resulted in the single "Breathe" (featuring Sean Paul). Written and produced by Ivan Matias, "Breathe" was a major success worldwide in 2003, topping the European... more
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Providence, Rhode Island, USA