Who is Jayne Mansfield dating? Who Jayne Mansfield dated; list of Jayne Mansfield loves, ex boyfriends; breakup rumors. The loves, relationships, exes, and marriages of Jayne Mansfield, listed by most recent. She's got a lot of kids with a lot of long, complicated names. And multiple fathers, too.Jayne Mansfield is rumored to have hooked-up with some of the most famous men in the world including athletes, politicians and Hollywood executives. Jayne Mansfield is a beauty icon, so it is no surprise that she has dated several high profile men.
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License
Matt SimberJayne Mansfield was married to Matt Simber from 1964 - 1966.
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
Bobby DarinJayne Mansfield reportedly had a secret affair with Bobby Darin in 1967.Bobby Darin (born Walden Robert Cassotto; May 14, 1936 – December 20, 1973) was an American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and actor in film and television. He performed jazz, pop, rock and roll, folk, swing, and country music. He started his career as a songwriter for Connie Francis. He recorded his first million-selling single, "Splish Splash," in 1958. This was followed by "Dream Lover," "Mack the Knife," and "Beyond the Sea," which brought him worldwide fame. In 1962 he won a Golden Globe Award for his first film, Come September, co-starring his first wife, Sandra Dee. During the 1960s, he became more politically active and worked on Robert F. Kennedy's Democratic ...more
- Age: Dec. at 37 (1936-1973)
- Birthplace: New York City, USA, New York
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BY
Engelbert HumperdinckRumor has it that Jayne Mansfield had a fling with Engelbert Humperdinck when she visited England in 1967.Engelbert Humperdinck (born Arnold George Dorsey; 2 May 1936) is an English pop singer. Humperdinck has been described as "one of the finest middle-of-the-road balladeers around." His singles "Release Me" and "The Last Waltz" both topped the UK music charts in 1967, and sold more than a million copies each. In North America, he also had chart successes with "After the Lovin'" (1976) and "This Moment in Time" (1979). He has sold more than 140 million records worldwide. ...more
- Age: 85
- Birthplace: Chennai, India
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYJayne Mansfield was in a relationship with Jorge Guinle from 1962 - 1964.Jorge Guinle was a billionaire from the Guinle family of Rio, Brazil. He was known as one of the richest men on earth, a Jazz enthusiast and the "last tycoon playboy". He was romantically associated with numerous stars including Marilyn Monroe, Anita Ekberg, Hedy Lamarr, Ava Gardner, Rita Hayworth, Jayne Mansfield, Susan Hayward, Carole Landis, and Linda Christian. ...more
- Age: 105