The Best Jeff Speakman Movies
List of the best Jeff Speakman movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Jeff Speakman's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Jeff Speakman movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Jeff Speakman movies will be at the top of the list. Jeff Speakman has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Jeff Speakman movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Jeff Speakman films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Jeff Speakman role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Jeff Speakman performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This list is made up of films like The Expert and Running Red."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Jeff Speakman movies?" and "What are the greatest Jeff Speakman roles of all time?"
Movie fans who love Jeff Speakman have also been known to enjoy films starring Phillip Rhee and Michael Dudikoff.
- 114 VOTES
- Released: 2004
- Directed by: Daniel Millican
- 262 VOTESAn expert (Jeff Speakman) in "kenpo" karate avenges his Chinatown friend, slain by a mobster in Los Angeles.
- Released: 1991
- Directed by: Mark DiSalle
- 324 VOTESThe Expert is a 1995 action film about an ex-special forces trainer who decides to exact revenge on the murderer of his sister Jenny Lomax after his death sentence is commuted. The film was directed by Rick Avery and William Lustig, and stars Jeff Speakman, Jim Varney and James Brolin.
- Released: 1995
- Directed by: William Lustig
- 429 VOTESGang violence sparked by a professional killer (Christopher Neame) brings a former Los Angeles policeman (Jeff Speakman) back to the job.
- Released: 1993
- Directed by: Albert Magnoli
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair use521 VOTES
Deadly OutbreakDeadly Outbreak (released in certain markets as Deadly Takeover) is an action movie released by US-Israeli company Nu Image in 1996, and directed by former stuntman Rick Avery. It is set in Israel and follows the formula set by Die Hard rather closely. Additionally, the last act of the film also borrows heavily from the U.S. blockbuster Speed, which was released just two years earlier.
- Released: 1995
- Directed by: Rick Avery
- 620 VOTESRunning Red is a 1999 action film written by David C. Stauffer and George Ferris and directed by Jerry P. Jacobs.
- Released: 1999
- Directed by: Jerry P. Jacobs