List of the best Jeffrey Hunter movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Jeffrey Hunter's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Jeffrey Hunter movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Jeffrey Hunter movies will be at the top of the list. Jeffrey Hunter has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Jeffrey Hunter movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Jeffrey Hunter films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Jeffrey Hunter role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Jeffrey Hunter performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List features The Great Locomotive Chase, Gun for a Coward and more."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Jeffrey Hunter movies?" and "What are the greatest Jeffrey Hunter roles of all time?"
- No Man Is an Island is a 1962 war film about the exploits of George Ray Tweed, a United States Navy radioman who avoided capture and execution by the Japanese during their years-long World War II ...more
- Amoral Bud Corliss (Robert Wagner) pursues young heiress Dorie Kingship (Joanne Woodward) in the hopes of getting his hands on the fortune amassed by her father (George Macready). But after Dorie ...more
- The Searchers is a 1956 American Technicolor VistaVision Western film directed by John Ford, based on the 1954 novel by Alan Le May, and starring John Wayne as a middle-aged veteran who spends years ...more
- In this reenactment of the life of Jesus Christ, when word spreads throughout Judea that the son of God is to be born in Bethlehem, King Herod demands that all infants be killed. Mary (Siobhan ...more
- In an average suburban California apartment complex, the quiet facade of domestic life begins to unravel for three contrasting married couples. Idealistic newlyweds David (Jeffrey Hunter) and Jean ...more
- In 1944, the U.S. Army and Allied forces plan a huge invasion landing in Normandy, France. Despite bad weather, General Eisenhower gives the okay and the Allies land at Normandy. General Norma Cota ...more
- Lure of the Wilderness is a 1952 film directed by Jean Negulesco.
- Three young Marines -- Frankie O'Neill (Robert Wagner), Alan Newcombe (Bradford Dillman) and Nico Kantaylis (Jeffrey Hunter) -- have shore leave in San Francisco before being shipped off to fight in ...more
- Newly-stationed Lt. Cmdr. John Lawrence (Richard Widmark) takes over as leader of an elite team of Navy divers aboard a submarine in the Pacific during World War II. Gruff and confrontational, ...more
- After battling a forest fire, fireman Cliff Mason (Richard Widmark) is found wandering in a daze, unable to remember how co-worker "Pop" Miller (Joe Sawyer) died. Though an investigation clears him ...more
- At a U.S. Army fort in the Arizona Territory in 1881, an officer is murdered and his beautiful young daughter is beaten, raped and strangled. Army lawyer Tom Cantrell (Jeffrey Hunter) defends the ...more
- Based on the novel by Edwin O'Connor, this political drama focuses on Frank Skeffington (Spencer Tracy), an aging mayor who is embarking on his final campaign for reelection. Aided by his nephew, ...more
- Single-Handed is a 1953 war film based on the novel Brown on Resolution by C. S. Forester and filmed in the Mediterranean Sea. Jeffrey Hunter stars as a Canadian sailor serving on a British warship ...more
- It's the Civil War, and Union spy James J. Andrews (Fess Parker) is on a top-secret mission: to steal a Confederate train outside of Atlanta and take it back to Union territory in Tennessee, using it ...more
- Find a Place to Die is a spaghetti western starring Jeffrey Hunter and Pascale Petit . It was directed by Giuliano Carnimeo.
- The Christmas Kid is a 1967 western film directed by Sidney W. Pink and distributed in America by Troma Entertainment.
- Liz Erickson (Jeanne Crain) is an energetic young woman who is eagerly approaching her freshman year in college. But once on campus, she soon discovers the gritty reality of college life. From crass ...more
- Count Five and Die is a 1957 British war drama produced by Zonic Productions and released in the USA by the Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation. It was directed by Victor Vicas, produced by Ernest ...more
- When Thornton Sayre's (Clifton Webb) career as a college professor is threatened by his previous life as a movie star, he and daughter Carol (Anne Francis) go to New York to stop actress Gloria ...more
- Three brothers -- no-nonsense leader Will Keough (Fred MacMurray), rebellious Harry (Dean Stockwell) and pacifist mama's boy Bless (Jeffrey Hunter) -- bend their family to breaking point as their ...more
- Preparing to jump from the ledge of a skyscraper, Robert Cosick (Richard Basehart), a depressed young man, is spotted by police officer Charlie Dunnigan (Paul Douglas), who attempts to talk him down. ...more
- Guy Gabaldon (Jeffrey Hunter) is an orphaned Latino youth raised in Los Angeles by an adoptive Japanese-American family. With the dawn of conflict in the Pacific, Gabaldon enlists in the military as ...more
- The True Story of Jesse James is a 1957 American Western drama film adapted from Henry King's 1939 film Jesse James, which was only loosely based on James' life. It was directed by Nicholas Ray, with ...more
- Custer of the West is a 1967 American Western film directed by Robert Siodmak. It tells a highly fictionalised version of the life and death of George Armstrong Custer. It starred Robert Shaw as ...more
- With 12 children to take care of, Lillian Gilbreth (Myrna Loy) always had her hands full, but, after the death of her husband, life just got even more complicated. In this sequel to "Cheaper by the ...more