List of the best Jerry Seinfeld movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Jerry Seinfeld's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Jerry Seinfeld movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Jerry Seinfeld movies will be at the top of the list. Jerry Seinfeld has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Jerry Seinfeld movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Jerry Seinfeld films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Jerry Seinfeld role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Jerry Seinfeld performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
The list you're viewing is made up of films like The Seinfeld Chronicles and Hindsight Is 20/20."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Jerry Seinfeld movies?" and "What are the greatest Jerry Seinfeld roles of all time?"
- Pros & Cons is a 1999 comedy film written by Larry Miller and directed by Boris Damast.... more
3016Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Jerry Seinfeld, Christine Ebersole, Paul Reiser, Larry Miller, Darren McGavin
- Released: 1999
- Directed by: Boris Damast
- Bee Movie is a 2007 American computer animated family comedy film produced by DreamWorks Animation and distributed by Paramount Pictures. It stars Jerry Seinfeld and Renée Zellweger. Bee Movie is the first motion-picture script to be written by Seinfeld, who co-wrote it with Spike Feresten, Barry Marder, and Andy Robin. The film was directed by Simon J.Smith and Steve Hickner and produced by Seinfeld, Christina Steinberg and Cameron Stevning. The production was designed by Alex McDowell, and Christophe Lautrette was the art director. Nick Fletcher was the supervising editor and music for the film was composed by Rupert Gregson-Williams. The cast and crew include some veterans of Seinfeld's... more
2210Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Oprah Winfrey, Sting, Chris Rock, Renée Zellweger, Jerry Seinfeld
- Released: 2007
- Directed by: Simon J. Smith, Steve Hickner
- The Thing About My Folks is a 2005 American drama film directed by Raymond De Felitta. The screenplay by Paul Reiser focuses on the effect a terminal illness has on the marriage of an aging couple and their adult children.... more
146Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Jerry Seinfeld, Elizabeth Perkins, Peter Falk, Paul Reiser, Olympia Dukakis
- Released: 2005
- Directed by: Raymond De Felitta
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useThe Ratings Game, is a 1984 cable television film directed by Danny DeVito and produced by David Jablin.... more
1414Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Jerry Seinfeld, Danny DeVito, Michael Richards, Jason Hervey, Rhea Perlman
- Released: 1984
- Directed by: Danny DeVito