Who is Jessica Biel married to and who has she dated in the past, you may wonder? Well, here's a list of everyone Jessica Biel dated, including ex-boyfriends, and hookups and breakup rumors, listed by most recent. Though she hasn't dated too many people, at least publicly, Jessica Biel has an impressive list of people she has gone out with, including a number of actors, singers, and athletes that would make a lot of women jealous. That comes to no surprise when you see these hot pictures of Jessica Biel and the best photos of Jessica Biel's famous "asset." Anytime you've dated Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter and are MARRIED to Justin Timberlake, you're doing something right, besides being ultra-attractive.
This list of Jessica Biel's past relationships includes the likes of Chris Evans, Gerard Butler, and more. But since 2012, Jessica Biel has been married to husband Justin Timberlake and they have one son together, Silas Randall Timberlake -- so sorry, dudes, she's off the market.
So who has Jessica Biel dated? Take a look at this list of her loves, exes, and flings and you'll find out that answer.
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
Jessica Biel first started dating Justin Timberlake in 2007. The two dated on-and-off before tying the knot in 2012. They welcomed son Silas Randall in 2015.
In July 2020, it was reported that the pair welcomed their second son, after a top secret pregnancy. A friend confirmed the news to Daily Mail, though neither star has commented on the newborn yet.Justin Randall Timberlake (born January 31, 1981), often known by his initials, JT, is an American singer, songwriter, actor, dancer and record producer. Born and raised in Tennessee, he appeared on the television shows Star Search and The All-New Mickey Mouse Club as a child. In the late 1990s, Timberlake rose to prominence as one of the two lead vocalists and youngest member of NSYNC, which eventually became one of the best-selling boy bands of all time. Timberlake began to adopt a more mature image as an artist with the release of his debut solo album, the R&B-focused Justified (2002), which yielded the successful singles "Cry Me a River" and "Rock Your Body", and earned his first two... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America
- Photo: Gordon Correll / Wikimedia Commons
Jessica Biel briefly dated her Playing the Field co-star Gerard Butler in 2011. Butler has even gone on to say Biel was the one who got away.Gerard James Butler (born 13 November 1969) is a Scottish actor, producer, singer and musician. After studying law, Butler turned to acting in the mid-1990s with small roles in productions such as Mrs Brown (1997), the James Bond film Tomorrow Never Dies (1997), and Tale of the Mummy (1998). In 2000, he starred as Dracula in the horror film Dracula 2000 with Christopher Plummer and Jonny Lee Miller. He subsequently played Attila the Hun in the miniseries Attila (2001) and then appeared in the films Reign of Fire with Christian Bale (2002) and Lara Croft: Tomb Raider – The Cradle of Life with Angelina Jolie (2003), before playing André Marek in the adaptation of Michael Crichton's science... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: Paisley, United Kingdom
- Photo: Keith Allison / Wikimedia CommonsJessica Biel and Derek Jeter were in a relationship for a few months from 2006 - 2007.Derek Sanderson Jeter ( JEE-tər; born June 26, 1974) is an American former professional baseball shortstop, businessman, and baseball executive. He has been the chief executive officer (CEO) and part owner of the Miami Marlins of Major League Baseball (MLB) since September 2017. As a shortstop, Jeter spent his entire 20-year MLB playing career with the New York Yankees. A five-time World Series champion, Jeter is regarded as one of the primary contributors to the Yankees' success of the late 1990s and early 2000s for his hitting, baserunning, fielding, and leadership. He is the Yankees' all-time career leader in hits (3,465), doubles (544), games played (2,747), stolen bases (358), times on... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 46
- Birthplace: Pequannock, New Jersey, United States of America
- Photo: Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia CommonsJessica Biel and Chris Evans dated from 2001 - 2006.Christopher Robert Evans (born June 13, 1981) is an American actor. Evans is known for his superhero roles as the Marvel Comics characters Steve Rogers / Captain America in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the Human Torch in Fantastic Four (2005) and its 2007 sequel. His work in the former film series established him as one of the highest-paid actors in the world.Evans began his career on the 2000 television series Opposite Sex. Besides his superhero films, he has appeared in such films as Not Another Teen Movie (2001), Sunshine (2007), Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010), Snowpiercer (2013), and Gifted (2017). In 2014, he made his directorial debut with the drama film Before We Go, in... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: Sudbury, Massachusetts, United States of America