Who is Jessica Simpson dating? Who Jessica Simpson dated; list of Jessica Simpson loves, ex boyfriends; breakup rumors The loves, exes and relationships of Jessica Simpson, listed by most recent. Fans will also enjoy the hottest Jessica Simpson pictures and photos of young Jessica Simpson. I'm still a little confused as to how and why she was paired up with John Mayer. But in addition to the bluesman, Simpson has done well for herself after she split from first husband Nick Lachey. Since her reality show with the former boy bander, Simpson has dated a number of high profile athletes and musicians.
Since 2014, Jessica Simpson has been married to husband and football player Eric Johnson. They have two children together.
Who are Jessica Simpson's boyfriends and ex-boyfriends? Which of her exes did Jessica Simpson date the longest? Take a look at this list and you'll have your answer.
- Photo: Shutterstock
Jessica Simpson first started dating Eric Johnson in 2010 and the couple went on to get married in 2014. They have three children together.Eric Maxwell Johnson (born September 15, 1979) is a former American football tight end in the National Football League. He was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the seventh round of the 2001 NFL Draft. He played college football at Yale.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: Needham, Massachusetts
- Jessica Simpson briefly dated Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan in 2009.William Patrick Corgan Jr. (born March 17, 1967) is an American musician and songwriter, who is the lead singer, primary songwriter, guitarist, and sole permanent member of The Smashing Pumpkins. Formed by Corgan and guitarist James Iha in Chicago, Illinois, in 1988, the band quickly gained steam with the addition of bassist D'arcy Wretzky and drummer Jimmy Chamberlin. Strong album sales and large-scale tours propelled the band's increasing fame in the 1990s until their break-up in 2000. Corgan started a new band called Zwan, and after their quick demise, he released a solo album, TheFutureEmbrace, in 2005 and a collection of poetry, Blinking with Fists, before setting his sights on... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 53
- Birthplace: Elk Grove Village, Illinois, USA
- Photo: Rick Diamond / Getty ImagesJessica Simpson was in a relationship with Tony Romo from 2007 - 2009.Antonio Ramiro Romo (born April 21, 1980) is an American football television analyst and retired quarterback who played 14 seasons with the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football for Eastern Illinois University, where he won the Walter Payton Award in 2002, and led the Panthers to an Ohio Valley Conference championship in 2001. He signed as an undrafted free agent with the Cowboys in 2003. Beginning his career as a holder, Romo became the Cowboys' starting quarterback during the 2006 season. Serving as the team's primary starter from 2006 to 2015, he guided the Cowboys to four postseason appearances and was named to the Pro Bowl four times. Romo... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 40
- Birthplace: San Diego, California, United States of America
Marcus SchenkenbergPhoto: 9EkieraM1 / Wikimedia CommonsJessica Simpson had a short relationship with Marcus Schenkenberg in 2007.Marcus Lodewijk Schenkenberg van Mierop better known as Marcus Schenkenberg, (born August 4, 1968), is a Swedish model. He was born in Solna (Stockholm County), to Dutch parents, and has dual citizenship of both Sweden and the Netherlands. Schenkenberg, best known for his Calvin Klein advertisements in the early 1990s, is also an actor, singer, writer, and TV personality. He has been modelling for 27 years.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Stockholm, Sweden