List of the best Joe Pesci movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Joe Pesci's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Joe Pesci movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Joe Pesci movies will be at the top of the list. Joe Pesci has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Joe Pesci movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Joe Pesci films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Joe Pesci role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Joe Pesci performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This is a list that includes films like Lethal Weapon 2 and GOTTI: In The Shadow Of My Father."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Joe Pesci movies?" and "What are the greatest Joe Pesci roles of all time?"
Joe Pesci has worked with many famous directors, including big names like Martin Scorsese and Chris Columbus. Joe Pesci has been in some really popular films, and is right up there with stars like Ray Liotta and Danny DeVito in terms of fame and success.
- In early-1970s Las Vegas, low-level mobster Sam "Ace" Rothstein (Robert De Niro) gets tapped by his bosses to head the Tangiers Casino. At first, he's a great success in the job, but over the years, ...more
- A young man grows up in the mob and works very hard to advance himself through the ranks. He enjoys his life of money and luxury, but is oblivious to the horror that he causes. A drug addiction and a ...more
- The Irishman is a 2019 American epic biographical crime film directed by Martin Scorsese and written by Steven Zaillian, based on the book I Heard You Paint Houses by Charles Brandt. The film stars ...more
- New York lawyer Vinny has never won a case. When his teenage cousin Bill and his friend Stan are accused of murder in a backwater Alabama town, it's up to the nervous Vinny to save him from jail, ...more
- Home Alone is a 1990 American Christmas family comedy film written and produced by John Hughes and directed by Chris Columbus. The film stars Macaulay Culkin as Kevin McCallister, a boy who is ...more
- The story of a middleweight boxer as he rises through ranks to earn his first shot at the middleweight crown. He falls in love with a gorgeous girl from the Bronx. The inability to express his ...more
- A Bronx Tale is a 1993 American drama film set in the Bronx during the turbulent era of the 1960s. It was the directorial debut of Robert De Niro that follows a young Italian-American teenager in The ...more
- South African smugglers find themselves being hounded and harassed by Riggs and Murtaugh, two mismatched Los Angeles police officers. However, the South Africans are protected by diplomatic immunity, ...more
- Once Upon a Time in America is a 1984 Italian epic drama film co-written and directed by Sergio Leone and starring Robert De Niro and James Woods. It chronicles the lives of Jewish ghetto youths who ...more
- Veteran police detective Roger Murtaugh (Danny Glover) is only days away from retiring when he and his tough partner, Martin Riggs (Mel Gibson), are roped into an important internal affairs case. ...more
- After snarky youth Kevin McCallister (Macaulay Culkin) loses track of his father at the airport, he mistakenly gets on a plane headed for New York City -- while the rest of the McCallisters fly to ...more
- JFK is a 1991 American historical legal-conspiracy thriller film directed by Oliver Stone. It examines the events leading to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and subsequent cover-up ...more
- Academia meets street smarts when Monty Kessler (Brendan Fraser), a graduate student struggling to finish his program, loses his thesis and finds it in the hands of a homeless man named Simon Wilder ...more
- Detective Riggs (Mel Gibson) tries to settle down with his pregnant girlfriend, Lorna (Rene Russo), while his partner, Murtaugh (Danny Glover), comes to grips with the marriage of his pregnant ...more
- For failing to fix his New York City tenement, slumlord Louie Kritski (Joe Pesci) is sentenced to live in one of his units. If repairs aren't completed in 120 days, he'll go to jail. As Louie ...more
- Joe (Joe Pesci) and Gus (Danny Glover) are lifelong friends who seem to encounter disaster wherever they go. They're ecstatic when they find out they've won a fishing trip to Florida, and quickly ...more
- Degenerate Monty Capuletti (Rodney Dangerfield) is perfectly content spending his life drinking, smoking and gambling with his other layabout buddies. His wealthy mother-in-law, Mrs. Monahan ...more
- Ex-CIA agent John Creasy (Scott Glenn) is looking for work, but he's burnt out on combat following his stint in the Vietnam War. Reluctantly, he takes a job as private bodyguard for a wealthy family ...more
- Discreet, idealistic and intensely loyal, Edward Wilson (Matt Damon) finds that service in the OSS and later as a founding member of the Central Intelligence Agency is the perfect career for a man of ...more
- Mafioso Tommy (Joe Pesci) is transporting eight severed heads of recently executed rival mobsters to San Diego. When his duffel bag is mixed up with that of medical student Charlie (Andy Comeau), ...more
- The Public Eye is a 1992 neo-noir film written and directed by Howard Franklin, produced by Sue Baden-Powell, and starring Joe Pesci and Barbara Hershey. Stanley Tucci and Richard Schiff appear in ...more
- The Legendary Life of Ernest Hemingway is a 1988 drama film written and directed by José María Sánchez.
- In the late 1970s, Grace and Charlie Bontempo open Nevada's first legal brothel. Their lives take a sudden turn when a boxer from South America comes to the brothel to train, causing a deadly love ...more
- The Death Collector is a 1976 low-budget crime film directed by Ralph De Vito and starring Joseph Cortese, Joe Pesci and Frank Vincent. Also sometimes entitled Family Enforcer, it was Ralph De Vito's ...more
- Moonwalker, also known as Michael Jackson: Moonwalker, is an American anthology film released in 1988 by singer Michael Jackson. Rather than featuring one continuous narrative, the film is a ...more