As one of the most polarizing presidents in history, it comes as no surprise that Donald J. Trump is often a topic of conversation on Joe Rogan’s podcast. Joe frequently has guests come on his show to discuss Trump's policies and talk about current political events. While Rogan tends to keep an open mind when it comes to political views, he shares both liberal and conservative viewpoints - as evidenced by his comment. When it comes to Trump, however, it’s almost impossible not to have a strong opinion on The Donald’s peculiar form of politics.
From comedians to philosophers, Joe Rogan’s had all kinds of guests on his podcast with their own unique point of view. In many instances - especially over the last several years -Donald Trump has come up often. Joe and his guests talk about policies and the controversies; what they’ve enjoyed seeing and events that infuriated them.
No matter which side of the political aisle you’re on, these JRE clips offer an entertaining and often insightful look into the modern world of politics. Give ‘em a gander below and vote up your favorite clips.
Guest: Tom Papa, stand-up comedian.
- How Trump eats Kentucky Fried Chicken
- The fast food feast he held for the athletes
- How those athletes must have felt
Original Episode: JRE #1281
Guest: Michael Malice, author and media personality.
- Trump on Elizabeth Warren
- Trump disrespecting everyone
- How Trump is repulsive physically
Original Episode: JRE #1197
Guest: Alex Jones, conspiracy theorist and radio show host.
- How people take sides
- Now, Jones hates Trump more than Hillary Clinton
- Jones and Trumped are interlinked
Original Episode: JRE #1255
Guest: Penn Jillette, magician.
- Jillette was on tour with Trump a lot
- Rogan got asked to do Apprentice
- Jillette wanted to show atheists could be kind
Original Episode: JRE #1343