List of Johnson & Johnson brands, including some of the manufacturer's most highly recognizable products. Johnson & Johnson is a long standing company that makes everything from baby products to personal hygiene products for consumers. From Acuvue contact lenses to Band-Aids, it's very likely that almost everyone has used a Johnson & Johnson product or brand at some point. This list answers the key question, "What are the best Johnson & Johnson brands?"
The best Johnson & Johnson brands are instantly identifiable. People know and trust these brands, because they've been using them for decades. Perhaps one of the most well-known JnJ brand is Johnson's Baby Shampoo -- a staple item for parents of small children. Johnson's Baby Powder is another great example of a key JnJ brand.
From small beginnings in the late 1800s in New Jersey, Johnson & Johnson has continued to expand it's brands. Today, Johnson & Johnson brands are worldwide, a global mecca of sorts.
What is the best Johnson & Johnson brand? That depends on what a consumer needs. This company makes such a wide variety of consumer goods, and all are useful. Need a pregnancy test? E.P.T. is a J&J brand. Having problems with itching from a nasty rash? Johnson & Johnson makes Cortaid, a topical anti-itch creme.
Many of Johnson & Johnson's most recognizable brands can be found in a typical medicine cabinet, including Immodium, Rolaids, Motrin, Pepcid and Benadryl. J&J brands also include Listerine, Neutrogena and the anti-smoking aids Nicoderm and Nicorette.This list of Johnson & Johnson brands can help consumers easily identify which products are made and distributed by JnJ.
- Acuvue is a brand of disposable contact lenses. They are made by Vistakon, a subsidiary of... more on Wikipedia
- Aveeno is a manufacturer of skin care and hair care products in the United States and is a... more on Wikipedia
- Band-Aid is a brand name of American pharmaceutical and medical devices giant Johnson &... more on Wikipedia
- Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer... more on Wikipedia
- Coach, Inc. is a New York-based luxury fashion company that got its start manufacturing small... more on Wikipedia