There are people who race out of the theater as soon as the end credits start, and there are those that stay and watch to the end; if you're a regular credits-skipper, this list might inspire you to stick around. Genius jokes hidden in movie credits are just waiting to be unearthed - but you have to know where to look for them. The secret things in movie credits are typically references to events or dialogue from the film, but in some instances, the filmmaker has included an allusion to another work entirely, or they have had a little fun at the expense of crew members or even their own families. The funny movie credit jokes on this list prove that even though the end credits may seem like endless words scrolling off the screen, there's no reason for the entertainment to end.
Enjoy these jokes that play after movies, and be on the lookout next time you're sitting in a darkened theater.
- Photo: Scream / Dimension Films
- 21,626 VOTESPhoto: Naked Gun 33⅓: The Final Insult / Paramount Pictures
- Photo: Airplane II: The Sequel / Paramount Pictures
- 41,740 VOTESPhoto: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 / Walt Disney Motion Pictures Studio
- Video: YouTube
- Photo: Frozen / Walt Disney Animation Studios