List of the best Julie Walters movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Julie Walters's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Julie Walters movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Julie Walters movies will be at the top of the list. Julie Walters has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Julie Walters movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Julie Walters films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Julie Walters role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Julie Walters performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
The list you're viewing has a variety of films in it, like Stepping Out and Personal Services."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Julie Walters movies?" and "What are the greatest Julie Walters roles of all time?"
Chris Columbus and Stephen Daldry have both worked with Julie Walters over the years, as have plenty of other well-known directors. Is Julie Walters your favorite person to watch on the big screen? You might also want to vote on our best Judi Dench and Kathy Bates films lists too.
- Rita (Julie Walters), a married hair stylist in her 20s, wants to go back to school. She begins studying with Dr. Bryant (Michael Caine), a professor using alcohol to cope with his divorce. Despite ...more
- The life of 11-year-old Billy Elliot, a coal miner's son in Northern England, is forever changed one day when he stumbles upon a ballet class during his weekly boxing lesson. Before long, he finds ...more
- A Short Stay in Switzerland is a 2009 British television film directed by Simon Curtis and written by Frank McGuinness. It stars Julie Walters, who won the International Emmy Award for Best Actress ...more
- After the death of her best friend's husband from cancer, spirited Yorkshire housewife Chris Harper (Helen Mirren) hatches a scheme to raise money for a memorial to him. Utilizing a tradition from ...more
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 is a 2010 fantasy film directed by David Yates and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. It is the first of two cinematic parts based on the novel by J. ...more
- A clash between good and evil awaits as young Harry (Daniel Radcliffe), Ron (Rupert Grint) and Hermione (Emma Watson) prepare for a final battle against Lord Voldemort (Ralph Fiennes). Harry has ...more
- Harry Potter's (Daniel Radcliffe) third year at Hogwarts starts off badly when he learns deranged killer Sirius Black (Gary Oldman) has escaped from Azkaban prison and is bent on murdering the ...more
- Stepping Out is a 1991 American musical comedy film directed by Lewis Gilbert, written by Richard Harris, based on a play also written by Harris, and starring Liza Minnelli. Most of the actors are ...more
- As Death Eaters wreak havoc in both Muggle and Wizard worlds, Hogwarts is no longer a safe haven for students. Though Harry (Daniel Radcliffe) suspects there are new dangers lurking within the castle ...more
- Mamma Mia! is a 2008 British/American/Swedish musical/romantic comedy film adapted from the 1999 West End/2001 Broadway musical of the same name, based on the songs of successful pop group ABBA, with ...more
- Pat and Margaret is a British television film written by comedian Victoria Wood. The story follows sisters Margaret, a cook, and Pat, a successful actress in the United States, after they are ...more
- Christine (Julie Walters) is a struggling single mother who reluctantly rents out rooms in her apartment to prostitutes to make ends meet. But when a financial jam forces her to sell her own body, ...more
- The follow-up to "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" finds young wizard Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe) and his friends, Ron (Rupert Grint) and Hermione (Emma Watson), facing new challenges ...more
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (released in the United States, India and Pakistan as Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone) is a 2001 fantasy film directed by Chris Columbus based on J. K. ...more
- The story of Great Train Robber Buster Edwards, a small-timer who fell in with more ambitious thieves. After the gang robs a London to Glasgow Royal Mail train in 1963, he takes his family into ...more
- In 1950s England, sailor Harold Guppy (Rupert Graves) arrives in a small seaside town looking for his estranged brother. After a brief reunion, Harold finds a room for rent in the house of Mrs. ...more
- Though Jane Austen's (Anne Hathaway) financially strapped parents (James Cromwell, Julie Walters) expect her to marry the nephew of wealthy Lady Gresham (Maggie Smith), the young woman knows that ...more
- In Stratford-Upon-Avon, birthplace of William Shakespeare, Miss Capulet and Mr. Montague feud over whose garden is the better. Garden gnomes that decorate each neighbor's flower beds continue the ...more
- Ahead of the Class is a 2003 book and 2005 dramatic television film based on real-life events.
- Acorn Antiques: The Musical! is a musical about an antiques dealer, based on the parodic soap opera of the same name by Victoria Wood. It premiered in the West End in 2005, and starred Julie Walters ...more
- Mo is a 2010 biography drama film written by Neil McKay and directed by Philip Martin.
- Teenage Ben (Rupert Grint) lives a sheltered life thanks to an overprotective mother (Laura Linney) and a weak-willed father (Nicholas Farrell). The youth takes a summer job as the assistant to Evie ...more
- The Return is a 2003 tv film written by Kate O'Riordan and directed by Dermot Boyd.
- Based on a true story, "Titanic Town" tells the story of Bernie McPhelimy's crusade to protect her family from the brutal effects of the war in Northern Ireland in the 1970s. As Bernie ...more
- Victoria Wood's Mid Life Christmas is a comedy sketch show written by and starring comedian Victoria Wood, broadcast on Christmas Eve 2009. The programme, Wood's first sketch show for nine years, was ...more