List of the best Kader Khan movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Kader Khan's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Kader Khan movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Kader Khan movies will be at the top of the list. Kader Khan has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Kader Khan movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Kader Khan films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Kader Khan role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Kader Khan performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
The list you're viewing contains films like Hero No. 1 and Watan Ke Rakhwale."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Kader Khan movies?" and "What are the greatest Kader Khan roles of all time?"
Kader Khan is no stranger to working with popular directors, including Dev Anand, Rishi Kapoor and Amjad Khan.
- Dulhe Raja is a 1998 Bollywood comedy film starring Govinda., Raveena Tandon, Kadar Khan, Johnny Lever, Prem Chopra and Asrani.
- Haseena Maan Jaayegi is a 1999 Indian Bollywood comedy film, starring Govinda, Sanjay Dutt, Karisma Kapoor, Pooja Batra, Anupam Kher, Kader Khan, Aruna Irani and Paresh Rawal. It was directed by ...more
- Judaai is a 1997 Bollywood drama film, starring Sridevi, Anil Kapoor, and Urmila Matondkar in lead roles, whilst Kader Khan, Farida Jalal and Johnny Lever appear in supporting roles; Poonam Dhillon ...more
- Saajan is a 1991 Hindi film directed by Lawrence D'Souza and starring Sanjay Dutt, Madhuri Dixit, and Salman Khan. It was released on 30 August, 1991. It is partly inspired by the French play Cyrano ...more
- An industrialist's son and a student try to convince their relatives that their love is real.
- Mahaan is a 1983 Hindi film produced by Satyanarayana and Suryanarayana and directed by S. Ramanathan. The film stars Amitabh Bachchan in triple roles alongside Waheeda Rehman, Parveen Babi, Zeenat ...more
- Mr. and Mrs. Khiladi is a 1997 Bollywood comedy film directed by David Dhawan. It features Juhi Chawla and Akshay Kumar in lead roles. A part of the movie was set in Toronto and Ontario, Canada. Mr. ...more
- Lootmaar is a 1980 Hindi movie produced and directed by Dev Anand. The film stars Dev Anand, Tina Munim, Mehmood, Nirupa Roy, Amjad Khan, Prem Chopra, Kader Khan, Ranjeet, Shakti Kapoor, Simple ...more
- Yaraana is a 1995 Bollywood film which stars Rishi Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit, Raj Babbar, Kader Khan and Shakti Kapoor. Film is a remake of the American film Sleeping with the Enemy starring Julia ...more
- Chalo Ishq Ladaaye is a 2002 Indian film comedy directed by Aziz Sejawal, starring Govinda and Rani Mukerji.
- Banarasi Babu is a 1997 Hindi film directed by David Dhawan. The film stars Govinda, Ramya, Kader Khan, Shakti Kapoor and Bindu.
- Andaz is 1994 Hindi Movie directed by David Dhawan and starring Anil Kapoor, Juhi Chawla, Karishma Kapoor, Kader Khan. Other cast members include Raj Babbar, Shakti Kapoor, Satish Kaushik, Ishrat ...more
- Qurbani is a 1980 Bollywood action drama thriller film. It was produced and directed by Feroz Khan. The film stars Feroz Khan, Vinod Khanna, Zeenat Aman, Amjad Khan, Shakti Kapoor, Aruna Irani, ...more
- Muqaddar Ka Sikandar is a 1978 Indian Hindi drama film. Produced and directed by Prakash Mehra, it stars Amitabh Bachchan in his fifth of nine films with Prakash Mehra to date. The films also stars ...more
- Parvarish is a 1977 Hindi crime drama film directed by Manmohan Desai. The film stars Amitabh Bachchan and Vinod Khanna as two brothers playing oneupmanship, because one brother believes he is ...more
- Yaarana is a 1981 Indian musical drama film directed by Rakesh Kumar and starring Amitabh Bachchan, Amjad Khan, Neetu Singh, Tanuja and Kader Khan. This was one of the films where Amjad Khan plays a ...more
- Hero Hindustani is a 1998 Indian film directed by Aziz Sejawal. It stars Arshad Warsi and Namrata Shirodkar.
- Aarti (Rekha), a homely but wealthy widow, is the unwitting target of a scheme to divest her of her family, fortune and life. Her father is killed by one of his workers. The worker's nephew Sanjay ...more
- Biwi Ho To Aisi is a 1988 film, directed and written by J.K. Bihari. The music was scored by the duo of Laxmikant-Pyarelal. The film marked the on-screen debut of Salman Khan. He played Farooq's ...more
- Jallad is a 1995 Indian action film directed by T L V Prasad released on 15 September 1995. The film stars Mithun Chakraborty in a double role, which also won him the various awards under the Best ...more
- Haan Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya is a 2002 Bollywood romantic drama film starring Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan and Karisma Kapoor. At the time the film was made, Kapoor and Bachchan were dating. The ...more
- Suhaag is a 1979 Indian Hindi drama film directed by Manmohan Desai. A box office success, the film became the highest earning film of 1979. The movie stars Amitabh Bachchan, Shashi Kapoor, Rekha, ...more
- Mr. Natwarlal is a 1979 Hindi action comedy film produced by Tony Glaad and directed by Rakesh Kumar. The film stars Amitabh Bachchan, Rekha, Ajit Khan and Amjad Khan. The music is by Rajesh Roshan, ...more
- Yeh Hai Jalwa is a 2002 Bollywood comedy film Directed by David Dhawan. It stars Salman Khan and Amisha Patel in lead roles and Kader Khan, Rati Agnihotri, Rishi Kapoor, Anupam Kher, Rinke Khanna and ...more
- Coolie is a 1983 Indian Bollywood action comedy film, directed by Manmohan Desai and written by Kader Khan. The film stars Amitabh Bachchan as Iqbal, a railway coolie, with supporting roles played by ...more